News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for carobie

Member Name: carobie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What do I see??  Nov 4 2019, 04:20:43 PM
Sorry, I missed that! Come from Away is great!
What do I see??  Nov 4 2019, 12:33:03 PM
Moulin Rouge is great but the back of the balcony seats kind of suck - uncomfortable and feels quite far away from the action.

If you can stretch your budget to buy in the orchestra or the front of the balcony, I would recommend that

Little Shop of Horrors Stage Door  Nov 4 2019, 08:25:51 AM
I went during previews in early October. It was pouring rain and the whole cast came out. Everyone was very nice, especially Jonathan Groff who stayed until the crowd disappeared.

Cynthia Erivo EGOT  Nov 1 2019, 04:19:18 PM
It would be interesting if Ben does the film adaptation of DEH and wins an Oscar for it, he could get an EGOT for all the same role.

Tick Tick Boom casting  Nov 1 2019, 03:46:02 PM
Andrew Garfield has been announced for the adaptation of Tick Tick Boom - presumably as Jon.

Who would you like to see as Michael and Susan.

I would love Ben Platt as Michael and Phillipa Soo as Susan

Your favourite Broadway books  Oct 30 2019, 07:01:08 PM
Does anyone have any fiction recommendations set in the broadway world?

I enjoyed Seth Rudetsky’s Broadway Nights book, it was a fun one

Musicals that you never tire of...  Oct 26 2019, 03:11:42 PM
Something Rotten - it’s just a blast
One night, one show...which one?  Oct 15 2019, 05:04:11 PM
Mean Girls is a better show, in my opinion but Beetlejuice is fun and it’s always a treat to see the OBC.

Best Broadway.com Vlogger  Oct 9 2019, 10:18:54 PM

n2nbaby said: "Jackie Hoffman.

I will say, the girl from Beetlejuice recently was a hoot and one of my favs. And Mike Wartella, but that could be because he’s just so damn cute.
"

I'll have to check out Jackie Hoffman's.  Agreed on Leslie Kritzer -- she's hilarious.  She's super funny in Beetlejuice too, I just saw it last weekend.

Best Broadway.com Vlogger  Oct 9 2019, 10:05:11 PM

Who do you think has been the best Broadway.com backstage vlogger?

I loved the Laura Osnes Cinderella 2013 vlogs and Leslie Odom Jr's Hamilton vlogs

Santino Fontana becomes a Dad!  Oct 3 2019, 05:49:06 AM
Anyone know if Santino is still out? I’m seeing the show on Sunday. :)
Beetlejuice - Sept 6th  Sep 27 2019, 02:38:50 PM

carolinaguy said: "Your best option is to get tickets for a better show. :)"

LOL -- Brutal.  What do you suggest instead?  We are already seeing Moulin Rouge, Little Shop, Hadestown and Tootsie.  (Have seen Wicked, Phantom, Lion King, DEH, Hamilton & Waitress in the past)

Beetlejuice - Sept 6th  Sep 27 2019, 01:50:02 PM

Hi! Just wondering what you ended up doing? I am having this same "dilemma" about next Saturday, October 5th's performance. I found pretty well priced tickets online but wondering how much I would save if I rushed instead.  Do you mind telling me what you paid and where you sat!

Thanks!

Best Evan Hansen  Sep 23 2019, 10:22:12 PM
I’ve seen DEH on Broadway and in Toronto a few times, so three different Evans.

Robert Markus, Toronto cast had literally flawless vocals. Such a shame the production wasn’t able to sustain. Unfortunately, Toronto has some trouble keeping shows open long term.

Also love MLB, my first Evan. He’s a great actor and has a beautiful voice.

Elsie Fest 2019  Sep 8 2019, 11:22:19 AM

Anyone going to Elsie Fest this year? The line-up hasn't been announced yet. Any guesses?

Santino Fontana OUT of Tootsie Matinee 6/12  Sep 7 2019, 03:25:06 PM

Does anyone know if Santino has missed alot of other shows? Also any idea when his baby is due? Going to see the show in early October and I am hoping he will be there.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You