News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ted Li

Member Name: Ted Li
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MERRILY 2023 Broadway Revival Cast Recording dropping 11/15 at midnight!
 Nov 15 2023, 12:23:16 AM

That is so good to hear! I always love the complete version! 

MERRILY 2023 Broadway Revival Cast Recording dropping 11/15 at midnight!
 Nov 15 2023, 12:15:17 AM

Listening now... Sounds like the overture is the complete version, maybe abbreviated in bits and pieces, but very similar to the 2012 version. Which is very strange because the 2013 version does not have a complete overture. I am seeing the show in January. 

King James - Taper
 Jul 1 2022, 09:49:02 AM
Saw the show a couple days ago. I don't normally see plays, and I thought it was great! Just like the OG post says, it doesn't matter if you know sports or not. I don't, but I went because I really like Perfetti in Abbott Elementary, and was intrigued by the story related to the ups and downs about friendship, and how it changed based on their views in social classes, race, and life decisions. And I got a centered Row D ticket for 30 bucks! It's so worth it.
Phone rings, door chimes, in comes COMPANY!
 Oct 3 2019, 10:55:44 AM

dramamama611 said: "Ted Li said: "iflip4musicals said: "I was able to get in and look at the tickets, but the cheapest one that popped up was $197.... I couldn't look at any tickets in the mezz. I didn't try to buy, that may have to wait..... Also, as a heads up, there weren't any tickets for opening night."

Yeah, I was so disappointed about the opening night. Probably going to be the same for Audience Rewards presale. Because that&#

Oct 3 2019, 10:39:03 AM

Scored an orchestra front ticket for March 2oth. Gonna wait for general sale for the 22nd ticket. 

Oct 3 2019, 10:18:30 AM

iflip4musicals said: "I was able to get in and look at the tickets, but the cheapest one that popped up was $197.... I couldn't look at any tickets in the mezz. I didn't try to buy, that may have to wait..... Also, as a heads up, there weren't any tickets for opening night."

Yeah, I was so disappointed about the opening night. Probably going to be the same for Audience Rewards presale. Because that's the only time I want to go. Hopefully it will be op

Oct 3 2019, 10:15:36 AM

Not working for me. Thought it was the browser. I just hate Telecharge. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You