News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for darkmist115

darkmist115 Profile Photo
Member Name: darkmist115
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Auditions at the AEA Audition Center
 Jul 15 2009, 12:28:23 PM
Thanks for all your help:)
Auditions at the AEA Audition Center
 Jul 14 2009, 04:37:28 PM
Hope this isn't a stupid question, but for EPAs held at the AEA audition center, are only AEA members allowed to attend those calls? I know, as a non-eq performer, I've sat around at some EPAs at various studios across the city and been seen as time permits - is that the same at the AEA Audition Center?

I should be EMC by the time that this audition comes up anyway, but I am not positive all the paperwork will have gone through yet.

Thanks for your help:)

re: Worst Changes Made in an Amateur Production
 Apr 24 2007, 01:04:17 PM
in 'grease,' rizzo was 'in trouble,' not knocked up.
and fongoul became 'je drool.'

good times.

eugene also was a girl, eugenia.

re: I saw the latest Aida tour last night and
 Apr 6 2007, 11:15:46 AM
They keep moving around Egyptian statuary to trick us into thinking, "See, now we have a different set."

adam chris, you're my new favorite.

yeah, was not a huge fan of this tour. i'm probably biased because i saw the broadway show in its final weeks, with one of its strongest casts, but still. the costumes, lights, dances (too much hot and heavy going down with the pharaoh, eh?)... aida and radames were definitely the redeeming qualities. amneris had a gorgeous voice, but def

re: Julia Murney as Eva Peron?
 Feb 11 2007, 12:18:49 AM
I love love love Julia, and would adore seeing her in this role. Acting wise, she'd definitely be fantastic.
As for her range, I don't think she'd have too much an issue. She can belt the crap out of some pretty high stuff, so I'm sure she'd be fine. If anything, she'd at least his those notes better than LuPone. *shudders*
Physically, I think she may be a little old, but I think she can play down. She's done so many roles so well at various ages that she'd have no problem easing into a

re: Spring Awakening rush information
 Feb 1 2007, 03:38:50 PM
so for a sunday matinee rush -- do you think getting there at 10 ish would be ok? or should i get there at 9? (box office opens 12 sundays.) i'd be with two friends, so we'd only need three tickets.

re: JULIA MURNEY COMES TO BROADWAY AS ELPHABA!
 Dec 22 2006, 12:08:03 PM
love love love loveeeeeeeeee this news, i can't wait! i've known for a bit, but i'm so glad it's finally official!

sorry if this has been asked, i don't think it has, but, anyone know how long the three will be in the show? i saw all three in philly and would love to see all three again, but i definitely need to see julia.

:)

re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
 Oct 26 2006, 01:31:11 PM
Not necessarily weird, but definitely hysterical.

I was on a journal high last March when I saw the Wicked tour in Philly, when Murney was Elphaba.

We hung out and chatted for about fifteen minutes after, and I asked her to sign my journal at one point.

Me: Will you sign my journal? I know it sounds dorky.
Julia: OF COURSE!!!! I promise I won't read it....I swear I won't...oh, except for that one page. I dont mean to judge or anything, but all I have to say is WO

re: Upcoming Projects/Roles/Shows for the Holidays???
 Oct 26 2006, 01:22:41 PM
In "The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940" at school as Ken De La Maize, and we'll be starting "Footloose" in December. Probably trying out for Willard.
re: THE FOUNTAIN ( new movie with some Broadway names)
 Oct 26 2006, 01:05:12 PM
This looks so fantastic; I absolutely cannot wait for it.
re: Hairspray on Sunday ending time?
 Oct 14 2006, 03:13:27 PM
thanks so much, both of you:)!

stay warm!

Hairspray on Sunday ending time?
 Oct 14 2006, 02:51:00 PM
My friend went to see Hairspray a couple weeks back, and didn't get the chance to do the stage door. Her and I are going into the city tomorrow, so Lauren really wants to stage door, especially for DeGarmo.

Can you give me an approximate end time for the Hairspray Sunday matinee? It starts at three.

Also, no one knows of any plans for deGarmo to be out tomorrow, do you?

Thanks!

re: A Chorus Line Offers $20 tickets!
 Oct 13 2006, 01:20:23 PM
yay! this makes me really excited.

i have a feeling it's going to be CRAZZZZY hard to win for a while.

RENT Tour REVIEW
 Oct 13 2006, 01:19:01 PM
singinmysong13, thanks for the review. melvin's a friend of mine, so glad you liked him. i'm actually really bummed out, i'm not sure i'm going to get a chance to see him in the show.

brdlwyr -- it is indeed not the 'crap' in Chicago this year -- the current cast just entered the tour - there were 8 or 11 new members, I think, and they've only played around the south now. They started in Melbourne, FL, and have since been to other places in FL and TX, I believe.

re: Will Eden Espinosa become a standby when Ana takes over?
 Oct 5 2006, 01:29:49 PM
"I'm pretty sure that Eden is done with Wicked."

thank god

love me some eden just not eden's elphie.

re: what shows can you recite?
 Aug 26 2006, 12:44:29 AM
hmmm

Kiss Me Kate
Pippin
Aida
Bare: A Pop Opera

Non-Eq Rent Tour Schedule
 Aug 21 2006, 11:19:40 AM
Hahah, aww Aaron. You'll be fine, do one one night and one the next.

A more complete schedule:

If there are images in this attachment, they will not be displayed. Download the original attachment

RENT Tour Schedule

Fort Lauderdale, FL September 15 - 17

Melbourne, FL September 26 - 27

Savannah, GA September 28

Greenville, SC September 29 - October 1

Tallahassee, FL October 3 - 4

Louisville, KY Octob

Aug 21 2006, 12:29:27 AM
Thanks for the post, Angel.

Here are some more tentative dates, from my friend:

Jacksonville, FL February 2 - 3

Charleston, SC February 6 - 7

San Antonio, TX March 2 - 4

Richmond, VA March 30 - 31

East Lansing, MI April 6 - 7

Akron, OH April 20 - 21

Are they taking off January, or do we just not know where they're going yet, anyone know?

Jul 29 2006, 01:35:49 AM
Does anyone have a list of the Rent tour stops after mid-October? There is a gap on the schedule on BWW, and the official site stops at October 15 or so... Ticketmaster isn't too much help, either.

I have a friend that will be starting in the show in September, in Texas, I believe, and am curious when, if ever, the show will get close enough for me to take a trip.

I'm based in central NJ. I think it's going to Rochester at one point, which is doable. Let me know.

Thank

re: Rapper to Join 'Chicago' ??
 Jul 14 2006, 12:30:25 AM
this could be. hmmm. fun?

i'm sure he won't be all THAT bad.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You