News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for delilahjones77

Member Name: delilahjones77
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

little shop attendance?
 Jan 7 2020, 08:42:42 PM

Just went on 1/3. Both were there & they were amazing!! We stage-doored afterwards, and both came out and were so sweet and lovely and it was a dream come true. I burst into tears when Groff came out & couldn’t pull it together. My 13-year old daughter claimed not to be mortified, lol. The show is phenomenal. I honestly wasn’t that excited about the show itself—my daughter wanted to see it before Groff leaves this month & we scored last minute tix on StubHub. I w

Buying tix on StubHub
 Nov 5 2019, 10:47:21 PM

Totally legit. I often stalk StubHub just bc you never know what might pop up. I bought tickets to Hamilton 2 days before the show--5th row, right orchestra, $195/ticket. Even with fees, it was less than $225 a ticket (which I consider an absolute steal for Hamilton, esp. given our seats). I only use Stub Hub for mobile transfers--makes me too nervous to think about having to pick up the tix in person. I don't find their fees that bad compared to other sites (thinking specifically of

Plaza Suite: Need Advice re: Tickets
 Oct 7 2019, 12:50:52 PM
Thank you so much for the replies! My sister just texted me to tell me the tickets were purchased last night but she won’t tell me where the seats are. I hope they didn’t pay for premium seats bc the guilt factor will weigh on me. For now I will just be happy and relieved that I’m going!!
Question & advice for Broadway trip
 Oct 7 2019, 12:48:14 PM
Just want to reiterate what a previous poster said about matinees and stage dooring. We saw the matinee of Beetlejuice on Saturday and Alex did not come out. We didn’t expect him to given that it was a matinee. He came out when we saw him in School of Rock & he was delightful! If the stage door experience is as vital to you as seeing him perform, I would try to move your trip up if that is an option. I wasn’t that excited about seeing Beetlejuice if I’m being honest, but it was quite funny with
Plaza Suite: Need Advice re: Tickets
 Oct 7 2019, 11:30:08 AM

Hi all, I'm potentially over-thinking as I tend to do, so I'm hoping you can help me figure this out. My parents are getting me tix to Plaza Suite for Christmas--I've never been to this theater and even thought I've looked at the pictures on the "A View From My Seat" website, I'm wondering just how critical it will be to my enjoyment of the performance to have orchestra seats. I'm a wee bit of a seating snob, but I feel guilty having my parents spend ove

My December Broadway Trip !
 Oct 6 2019, 05:24:36 PM
Nooo—I am loving your updates and looking forward to your trip review once it happens! I hope you’ll continue to post! Score on the DEH ticket—one of my favorite shows. As a mom of teenage twins, I feel it should be mandatory viewing (or reading) for all teens. Bring kleenex, my daughter & I ugly-cried the entire second act!

Also impressed with your Hadestown buy—guess I need to start stalking the sites again for tix even though I promised hubby we would slow down on our theater outing

My December Broadway Trip !
 Oct 6 2019, 12:05:56 PM

Your trip sounds fantastic! Just wanted to pipe in--while I'm not sure how the secondary market will be so close to the holidays, my daughter and I recently scored Hamilton tix for an incredible price via StubHub. Keep in mind, we live in NJ and have been trying to see the show forever.....I'm a bit frugal and didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for subpar seats. I am constantly checking the secondary sites and one Saturday happened to be doing my usual perusing. I found 6th row s

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You