News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dumbosbigears

Member Name: dumbosbigears
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

War Horse: Question about LincTix
 Aug 29 2011, 01:36:53 PM
Thank you all for your help! I really do appreciate it. I haven't bought the ticket yet, and I am still weighing my options. I would love to see it, but I don't want to risk anything as well. (I only about a year younger than the minimum age, so that is why I was asking). I might just end up rushing the show, if I can, and if it is not sold out. It will be in early October, so I am hoping that it won't be too busy.
War Horse: Question about LincTix
 Aug 27 2011, 12:15:42 AM
I am coming to the city during my Fall break to see shows. One of the shows that I am dying to see is War Horse. I signed up for LincTix but I might have fibbed about my age. It has been asked before on the forum but there has been no definitive answer, so do they check ID's for LincTix?
If so, would it be possible to get rush seats in October? I know that it is really early to ask, but I cannot afford to pay full price for the ticket.
Thank you so much!

How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying Stage Door
 Jul 2 2011, 08:50:11 PM
The worst stage door experience of my life... oh my goodness, it was awful. I was in the second row of people and still didn't get his signature. When he came out, he was as sweet as can be, but there were so many little fan-girls screaming about how much they love him and trying to push their way to the front... It got to the point where I didn't even worry about getting his signature, I just worried about being squished by the fan-girls. I would not do it again. Instead of remembering how mu
What Do Show Cast Members Say About Their Audiences?
 Jun 22 2011, 09:03:34 PM
When I saw Jerusalem, Alan David (The Professor)told us stagedooring about someone in the second row who was asleep through the majority of the show. He also went on to tell us that when the actors were "watching" the video of Johnny smashing up the television on the phone, Danny Kirrane used the phone's camera to zoom in on the sleeping audience member. They were all watching him...

This story made me smile.

Plays (jerusalem) from first row mezz
 Jun 2 2011, 06:00:17 PM
I saw it from the first row of the mezzanine and it was incredible. It is an incredible view of all the action, and not once did I feel disconnected. I would suggest front row mezz to anyone, and would see it in those seats again in a heartbeat (although I would see that show in the nose bleed seats if that was the only option). The energy created by those actors in that show is astounding.

Also to add to what the others are saying: there are no obstructions in the front row of the

Spring Awakening Amateur rights?
 May 13 2011, 06:26:10 PM
Well the Second National Tour is ending on Sunday, so it shouldn't be long now. Amateur rights for a show are only available when there is not a large professional production (i.e. Broadway, off-Broadway, National tours, etc.) going on.

There are no plans for another national tour so the rights are going to be released really soon.

Does cast of Arcadia stage door after Wednesday matinees?
 May 4 2011, 07:02:30 PM
I am going to New York in May (I've posted lots of random posts about tickets) and I was wondering if the cast of Arcadia stage door after Wednesday matinees. Thank you!!!!
LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.
 Apr 29 2011, 05:10:11 PM
I was wondering about the location of the Rush seats as well as whether or not the view is good (in those Rush seats) for Arcadia, Catch Me if You Can, and How To Succeed.

I'm going to New York in May for the first time, and I am trying to see as many shows as I can and save as much money as possible. I already have my tickets for Book of Mormon and Jerusalem, and I was planning on just using discount codes to get seats for the other three shows, but of course, money is an issue.
Question about Barrymore Theatre Seating.
 Apr 26 2011, 09:31:17 AM
Thank you so much!!! I will get the ticket I found then!
Question about Barrymore Theatre Seating.
 Apr 25 2011, 11:14:49 AM
I'm going to New York this summer and one of the shows I am planning on seeing Arcadia. I was wondering how high the stage is at the Barrymore, and if front row seats have a good view or not.

Thanks so much! You all are marvelous!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You