News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RickyMT

RickyMT Profile Photo
Member Name: RickyMT
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What Is The Best Scene From Book Of Mormon?
 Dec 22 2011, 05:56:59 AM
I thought the "baptize me" scene was hilarious
Oh Yes They Did... Playbill Shows Tova As Rose
 Dec 22 2011, 05:55:29 AM
Hahahaha I remember seeing this on the "terrible productions" thread from a while ago.
Its so bad, I have to watch it a couple of times... how does she have so many Tony's/ Why was she doing MT and not straight plays?

Audition Songs
 Dec 22 2011, 05:50:13 AM
It depends on the audition, but often you'll be asked to either prepare ( __ Bars) of a specific genre, or a song in the stylings of the show you're auditioning for.
Rush/Lotto or TKTS?
 Oct 29 2011, 09:21:05 AM
AC126748 that was july 24th
Rush/Lotto or TKTS?
 Oct 23 2011, 03:59:25 PM
When I rushed H2$, I got there around 9:00 on a Saturday morning (it was my Birthday too!) and the box office opened at 12! got a great seat labeled as "partial view" because it was two seat from the outer isle in the lower orchestra about 10 rows from the stage. Honestly couldn't complain at all (especially for $30 and a enjoyable show). I'd say play it safe and get there around 8:00. Enjoy your Birthday in the city!
Broadway Songs for a Quartet
 Sep 20 2011, 07:53:41 AM
not too serious a show at all but I've seen some good Quartet performances of "Be My Friend" from Edges.
How's the How to Succeed rush lately?
 Aug 31 2011, 11:11:57 AM
I got there at 9am on a Sunday morning, and there was a smallish line (around 20 people). When the box office opened at 12 I got a ticket, but the guy 3 people behind me didn't. I'd go a bit earlier to play it safe. The seat was lower orchestra (labeled as "partial view" but i don't know why considering the perfect view?). Good luck :]
What is everyone's thoughts on JRB's '13'?
 Aug 19 2011, 10:51:19 AM
The show itself isn't the best, but the OBC had many really talented people in it. Some of JRB's songs from the show where brilliant.
Moments You Love in Cast Recordings
 Aug 16 2011, 03:51:52 PM
"the wizard will see you now!"- One Short Day from Wicked :]
Rush/Lotto Ticket advice?
 Jul 23 2011, 10:47:37 PM
landed up getting SR tickets for Anything Goes this afternoon. WOW what an amazing production. It was brilliant! :]
Alex Ellis as Brenda in CATCH ME
 Jul 19 2011, 09:25:33 PM
Not that I don't love Kerry, but what a shame.
Alex Ellis as Brenda in CATCH ME
 Jul 19 2011, 08:57:51 PM
I think she's awesome! Will she be replacing Butler for good? I want to see her on saturday
Anything Goes student rush?
 Jul 18 2011, 07:11:30 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I think I'm going to try get SR on Saturday for this show.
 Jul 17 2011, 04:34:16 PM
I'd basically be happy to see anything besides Hair (which I just saw on tour with the same cast). So in your opinion, are there any shows that are easier to get rush tickets to, and if so how does the rush process work? Sorry for the inconvenience, but I've never had to do this before
 Jul 17 2011, 12:50:47 PM
My parents surprised me with a trip to NYC this weekend (I'm from Florida), and although I'm really excited, I had no time to book tickets to any shows for this saturday. I've never had to do rush or lotto for seats, so any advice on how to do so and which shows are easier to get tickets to last minute, would be greatly appreciated!
Scenes You'll Never Forget
 Jun 30 2011, 09:16:43 AM
The final scene of "Blood Brothers"
Its heartrenching but beautiful.

Scenes You'll Never Forget
 Jun 30 2011, 09:16:25 AM
The final scene of "Blood Brothers"
Its heartrenching but beautiful.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You