News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Klubby

Member Name: Klubby
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) Previews
 Feb 15 2019, 04:09:34 PM

I was thinking about swinging by to see if there were any rush tickets available this late in the day...on a Friday. Am I crazy? Anyone else grab tickets for tonight this late in the day?

We Are The Tigers - New Off Broadway Musical
 Feb 14 2019, 04:54:38 PM

If anyone is interested in a free ticket for tonight's show, PM me. I got it through TodayTix and I imagine if I sent you the email confirmation and a note "releasing" the ticket, they may allow it. Or, you may just try and pick-it up in my name. Rarely am I asked for ID at many theatres. I tried calling the office but there was no answer as of 4:50 PM.

Alice By Heart (PREVIEWS)
 Feb 13 2019, 04:30:57 PM

dramamama611 said: "Now we're another week in, IS 90 minutes the approx running time? (Trying to book something afterwards.)"

I went last week and it was 90 minutes. However, the show started around 7-8 minutes past 7:00. I walked out of the theatre right at 8:45 after getting through the crowd.

Daniel Fish-Directed OKLAHOMA! Lassos its Way to St. Ann's Warehouse
 Oct 16 2018, 10:19:07 AM

If anyone just happens to have an extra ticket for tonight, please let me know. I've tried to rush thinking I was fast but I'm just not fast enough! lol

THIS AIN'T NO DISCO thread
 Jun 28 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Did anybody buy tickets for tomorrow night thinking it was going to be the first preview? Yeah, me too.

The Lucky Ones (PREVIEWS)
 Mar 21 2018, 11:20:51 AM

I went to this Monday and it's truly something special. It's quite difficult to put into words or to categorize this show. It's a musical, it's a play, it's a concert, it's part folk music, part electronic rock, funny, sad, surprising. It's just really good. The acting and direction is spot on and the choreography is imaginative and uses the space well. Abigail Bengson is a gift and the ticket is worth every penny to see her moving performance.

What are your favorite cheesy/campy off Broadway musicals?
 May 7 2016, 12:17:22 PM

Slightly on/off topic, but I happen to have two FREE tickets to Ruthless today at 2pm if anyone is interested! I got them yesterday and now I cannot go.

Please email me at klubbyusa @ gmail dot com

Free ticket to Trip to Bountiful TONIGHT.
 Apr 26 2013, 06:32:35 PM
The ticket is gone! Thanks!
Free ticket to Trip to Bountiful TONIGHT.
 Apr 26 2013, 06:07:05 PM
Hi all - my friend had to bail on me tonight so I have an extra ticket I would like to give to someone. All I ask is that you have not seen the show before. Show is at 8pm and I can meet you in front of the theatre at 7:45. Let me know!

Seat is Orchestra Center, Row F, #114. :)

Sleep No More is AMAZING
 Sep 14 2011, 04:14:55 PM
I have only seen the souvenir programs. I am going again this Saturday night if you would like one. I am there often, actually. :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You