News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hollisst2

Member Name: hollisst2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Visually Impaired Seating
 May 16 2015, 10:50:34 PM

Most shows will offer seating for the visually impaired, altho their requirements may vary.  I've only gone to the box office, so I'm not familiar with requesting online, but I'd call telecharge or whoever to ask. I know the Palace has sold visually impaired seating at a discount but as I've said, I've only done it through the box office. 

If you're in NYC, I'd suggest going directly to the box office as you often get better service face to face. 

Goo

BC/EFA Broadway Flea Market and Grand Auction 2014
 Sep 8 2014, 10:29:04 PM
Actually, they stopped doing the "official" bears a few years ago. There is a woman who makes her own bears, though. If any "official" bears are available, they are ones that have been donated back to BCEFA for auction. They typically go for high prices. I've seen them from $750-2000, depending on the bear.
Les Mis Rush
 May 22 2014, 11:21:32 AM
Ramin's trip to Japan was scheduled before he was offered Broadway. Worked out for him as he had hurt his calf the week before he left. So at least he got some extra rest.
Kinky Boots SRO/Rush
 Jan 21 2014, 08:46:44 PM
This Sunday is Stark Sands last show. If you have a decent shot at SRO, it will be that show. I can assume lotto will be crazy, if his last Idiot was any indication. Good luck!
Rush Tickets - Waiting for Godot/No man's land
 Jan 7 2014, 09:51:03 PM
This production does not have a limit on the number of times you can rush. If you are by yourself, you can certainly get 1 ticket for each production that day. In my experience, they have had a decent amount of tickets. They sell the boxes first and then the sides of the mezz. Keep in mind, both are partial view and the sides of the mezz stink since the boxes actually block about 1/3-1/2 the stage. We were lucky in that we were in the mezz & able to move and, therefore, could see the entire s
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You