News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for superstarjpp

superstarjpp Profile Photo
Member Name: superstarjpp
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Pics of Josh as Tarzan
 Apr 11 2006, 12:34:23 PM
You should put a question mark at the end of the title because you're implying you actually have pictures. Yeah...thanks
re: 'Once Upon a Mattress' Time
 Dec 18 2005, 08:38:20 PM
Carol Burnett is way too over-the-top. Denis O'Hare is hilarious as is Tracey Ullman. I love Zooey's voice, even if it isn't the right for the part. I'm getting sick of Matt Morrisson playing the same part in everything he does. Its a lot better than I thought.
Secret Garden audition question
 Sep 11 2005, 03:01:27 AM
Okay, I know you guys are getting annoyed with answering questions about auditions but I figured I'd ask. This is my first audition for a college musical, and its done by the opera program at my school. I am a theatre major, not a voice major, so I'm worried about my chances. What do you guys think? And what would be a good song to sing for my audition?

re: Making Of Princesses video
 Aug 21 2005, 01:03:58 PM
Sorry but it just screams "CHEESE" to me. I could write better music and lyrics than that

re: Camille Velasco from American Idol featured in Footloose
 Aug 21 2005, 12:59:11 PM
Dang, that was a bad choice. Out of all the AI contestants and other people they could pick from, they chose her, I mean seriously?
Brooke Tansley In Beauty and the Beast
 Aug 21 2005, 12:53:35 PM
Does anyone else think they made her look really weird? She looks way older than she should and way less attractive than she is in real life. I couldn't find it with a search,so please be patient if this has already been covered

re: All Shook Up EMPTY tonight
 Aug 21 2005, 12:44:36 PM
Maybe there's a reason for that, like possibly the quality of the show?
re: LENNON review and WICKED check-in
 Aug 18 2005, 01:12:54 AM
I love how you say a GREAT person like you actually know her
re: Making Of Princesses video
 Aug 17 2005, 11:29:45 AM
It looks like its going to stink especially the songwriting. It actually seems like a cheap high school production. This looks nothing like the Little Princess, its like the Little Princess skanked and hip-hopped out. I wish they would've just done a true adaptation of LP, I would've actually wanted to see that
re: Revials you would pay $100 to see
 Aug 17 2005, 11:26:16 AM
I have to pay 100 dollars to see a regular Broadway show

Question about Drew Lachey in RENT
 Aug 3 2005, 11:53:32 AM
Hey guys, I know this has probably been discussed, but it was awhile ago and I couldn't find it by searching. How was Drew in RENT? And did they have to transpose the music or something for him? Because I know he has a lower voice. Just curious, I always wondered how he pulled that part off with his voice
re: new 'Seasons of Love' music Video on Apple.com
 Aug 2 2005, 02:33:52 PM
I love that each actor gets the same amount of shots, well pretty much. In the trailer, I felt like all I saw was Adam Pascal, Rosario Dawson and Idina. Now its good to see them focusing on the cast as a whole especially Anthony, Wilson, and Taye. I think this should have been the original trailer
re: New Wicked Tour Clip!
 Aug 2 2005, 02:24:25 PM
Thecoloroffame, it's okay to not be so critical and pick at every little thing. I'm guessing when they did it, it was for a different type of audience (none probably and a camera), so give them some credit. And what happened to the green glasses in One Short Day? And it looks like they filmed Dancing Through Life, which I would love to see. As a matter of fact, I would just love to see the whole show this way.

re: Who sings defying gravity the best/ worst?
 Aug 1 2005, 09:03:21 PM
Jenna Leigh Green, her version is flawless
re: Most Emotionally Charged Ensemble Numbers
 Jul 30 2005, 07:51:31 PM
I'm not sure anyone posted this one but "Sit Down You're Rockin' the Boat" from Guys and Dolls
re: Julia Roberts on Broadway
 Jul 29 2005, 04:17:42 PM
Yeah I agree, she's not the greatest actress, but I guess it'll bring people in. I personally think she's doing it so she can be up for a Tony
re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
 Jul 29 2005, 04:15:14 PM
Dang why would they do a tour for this show?
re: good non-dashing leading man type roles
 Jul 28 2005, 09:04:50 PM
All the guy parts in RENT

Favorite acting in a musical...
 Jul 28 2005, 08:29:57 PM
Idina would be my choice for one of the best vocals, but not acting. She just acts stereotypically in the role of Elphaba I feel. Stephanie J Block was by far just amazing in Wicked, I was so surprised. And Kristin Chenoweth is a tour de force in any role. And Christina Applegate's acting is amazing in Sweet Charity, she really makes you feel for her character. I don't know any older performances since my first show was Lion King.

re: Broadway stars that graduated from your High School?
 Jul 28 2005, 11:04:55 AM
Yeah and no one has come from my high school, but I would love to be the first.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You