Brooklyn tour will stop in CT

BwayTheatre11
#0Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 6/2/05 at 4:58pm

Sorry, the search feature picks up too much, so I couldn't find the thread on this tour.

Hartford, CT
06/13/06-06/18/06
The Bushnell

CCM '10!

CJR
#1re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 6/2/05 at 5:02pm

Thank god it's not Stamford....

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#2re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 6/2/05 at 5:16pm

lol CJR. i live in CT but no way will i be attending this.

twogaab2
#3re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 6/2/05 at 5:18pm

Too bad, you might find you like it. Some people liked it, in spite of the reviews. (I did too)

TWOGAAB "A Class Act" will never die!

Tiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
#4re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 6/2/05 at 6:00pm

WOOHOO!!
I NEED to see the tour!

JSousa Profile Photo
JSousa
#5re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 6/2/05 at 7:19pm

I saw that in the paper today. I think I might give it a shot. I dont care how bad people say it is. I will form my own opinion after I see it.

"This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man."

The Grovers Corners Yenta
#6re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 6/2/05 at 8:34pm

Ilive in Hartford and I heard that tickets are going fast on this one. Especially group discounts. I have always been a fan of anything at the Bushnell. But this time, I may not go. Too much sensationalism with this one. It almost has a cult-like following.

"Friends are the people you chose as family."....Me.

JSousa Profile Photo
JSousa
#7re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 6/2/05 at 8:50pm

The Grovers Corners Yenta, I dont think tickets are on sale yet. Not even wicked tickets are onsale and that show goes up befor Brooklyn. Only subs. and group tickets maybe, but that would be it.

"This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man."
Updated On: 6/2/05 at 08:50 PM

Tiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
#8re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 3:57pm

WOOHOO!!
Tickets go on Sale August 15th!
I'll be there June 17th, 8:00pm :)

superstarjpp Profile Photo
superstarjpp
#9re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 4:15pm

Dang why would they do a tour for this show?

gavrochegirl
#10re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 4:20pm

It might make more cash on the road than it did on Broadway.

What the puck?!

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#11re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 4:33pm

CJR - you crack me up!!! I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you about Brooklyn not coming to Stamford. You never know!

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

WonderBoy Profile Photo
WonderBoy
#12re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 4:38pm

Poor Connecticut!

"For me, THEATRE is an anticipation, an artistic rush, an emotional banquet, a jubilant appreciation, and an exit hopeful of clearer thought and better worlds." ~ an anonymous traveler with Robert Burns

Joshua488
#13re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 4:50pm

Yeah, I was annoyed when I read about this a while back. I will be one of the people that will not be attending.

Sarah2
#14re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 4:50pm

Honestly people, if you don't like brooklyn and don't care to hear about the tour then DON'T READ THE THREAD. You think you're being smart but all you're doing is wasting space.

SuddenlyTrey Profile Photo
SuddenlyTrey
#15re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 4:52pm

hahaha people crack me up.
Go see it. At the end of the night you will at least think, 'wow she can sing' if nothing else.

"Jaime's convienced that the problems are mine. Jaime is probably doing just fine. And I'm still hurting."

WonderBoy Profile Photo
WonderBoy
#16re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 4:59pm

Who is signed on to be in the tour?

"For me, THEATRE is an anticipation, an artistic rush, an emotional banquet, a jubilant appreciation, and an exit hopeful of clearer thought and better worlds." ~ an anonymous traveler with Robert Burns

SuddenlyTrey Profile Photo
SuddenlyTrey
#17re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 5:02pm

I would think that Eden would want to tour the show since it is her baby anyway. And we know now that she isn't against touring since she is in Wicked for a while.
The only reason I would see it again would be if she was in it.

"Jaime's convienced that the problems are mine. Jaime is probably doing just fine. And I'm still hurting."

Sarah2
#18re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 5:03pm

I don't think the cast will be announced until sometime in august (I think the end of august)...but it seems like you don't really like the show anyway...

WonderBoy Profile Photo
WonderBoy
#19re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 5:05pm

No, I don't like the show. I found it to be a bit too "teeny-bop" for my taste. I found Paradice to be enjoyable and that was about it. I was just curious as to whether or not the Broadway cast would decide to reprise their roles on tour that is all.

Sarah2
#20re: Brooklyn tour will stop in CT
Posted: 7/29/05 at 5:07pm

I kind of doubt that any of the broadway cast will be in the tour...but who knows, maybe it could happen