News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for heaja123

Member Name: heaja123
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Your Favorite 'I'll cover you' REPRISE vocalist.  Mar 14 2006, 10:36:32 PM
besides Jesse of course....

but Destan Owens

re: The Odd Couple..Brad Garett?  Jan 5 2006, 12:40:48 PM
i was their last night also! my mom asked me the same thing, and then she asked someone who worked their, the woman said that he was only in it for a limited engagement

wasnt it great though ?

re: Musicals with the Orchestra/Band onstage  Dec 19 2005, 10:40:12 PM
umm how could you forget GOOD VIBRATIONS!
Back to the original subject....  Dec 17 2005, 06:21:09 PM
Why exactly can't Davis work in New York again ?
re: Favorite Showstopper  Dec 13 2005, 10:50:08 PM
ill cover you (reprise)

re: Gone Backstage?  Dec 13 2005, 10:47:37 PM
i went backstage at la cage
re: What Final Performances Would You Had Loved To Seen  Dec 11 2005, 09:51:13 PM
cats
chorus line

Christian Groups View on the movie Rent  Dec 6 2005, 09:58:04 PM
my friend is on a hanson board and she sent me what christian groups think about RENT , this doesnt surprise me but its kind of upsetting here it is ...

PLEASE BAN this IMMORAL AND UNCHRISTIAN movie to protect our YOUTH!!

Please do not watch this movie, and help us ban it to avoid our youth from being brainwashed into accepting liberalism as a way of life. Maintain the United States a Christian Nation under God!!

This is why this movie is an aberration:

Wa

re: Some RENT questions...for the experts.  Dec 2 2005, 09:26:07 PM
Emcee i totally agree, i doubt "the man" cares about his clients health, if his clients get infected its probably more likely that they will want to use more and more to escape the pain, i wouldnt be surprised if the man finds dirty needles on the street and then refills them
re: Some RENT questions...for the experts.  Dec 1 2005, 07:59:08 PM
how do you know that Roger went to rehab ? is that what they mean by withdrawl, if not, what do they mean by withdrawl ?
re: Some RENT questions...for the experts.  Dec 1 2005, 06:44:02 PM
thanks for the answers i have another question aswell,
could we assume that Roger lived with April considering that Benny says "you, me (i assume referring to Mark) collins and maureen) maureen mostve moved out when her and mark broke up which would be a month ago, could we assume that April only died a month earlier? also that may be why Roger has never seen mimi because he hasnt lived there for that long ?
another question, do any of you think that Maureen was Cheating on Mark with Jo

re: Some RENT questions...for the experts.  Dec 1 2005, 06:33:04 PM
I have a question , why is it that Anegl dies from AIDS and Mimi is on the verge of death , yet Collins and Roger dont even seem sick, besides that we see Roger needing to take the AZT, also isnt AZT very expensive if these people are so poor how are they able to afford the persciption for AZT ?
rent #5 movie this weekend  Nov 28 2005, 04:48:57 PM
im not sure if this was posted but incase anyone is interested new york one said this morning that RENT was in 5th place at the box office this weekend with just under 10millon dollars, if i remeber correctly the order was
1- harry potter
2- walk the line
3/4- chicken little / your mine and ours (not sure which came first)
5- RENT

rent #5 movie this weekend  Nov 28 2005, 04:48:56 PM
im not sure if this was posted but incase anyone is interested new york one said this morning that RENT was in 5th place at the box office this weekend with just under 10millon dollars, if i remeber correctly the order was
1- harry potter
2- walk the line
3/4- chicken little / your mine and ours (not sure which came first)
5- RENT

re: Emcee on the RENT movie  Nov 21 2005, 11:32:25 PM
Emcee I just saw the movie tonight, and i read your WHOLE review on it, let me say , i could not say it better myself, everything you wrote i completely agree with , i think you put it perfectly into words
re: Roles You Wish You Could Play  Nov 15 2005, 07:06:11 PM
Any male role in Rent
re: Musicals you loved immediately  Nov 14 2005, 07:45:27 PM
rent
Chenoweth on Old navy commerical ?  Nov 3 2005, 08:33:43 PM
i just watched an old navy commerical and i could have swore it was kristen chenoweth , she was being an anouncer for "boycut denim" jeans , can anyone confirm that it is her ?
re: Best Mimi in Rent  Oct 31 2005, 09:45:15 PM
Kystal Washington is my favorite , just thinking of how well she acted during Another Day gives me chills
re: Favorite OffBway show?  Oct 30 2005, 03:55:10 PM
altar boyz
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You