News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sheekala

Member Name: sheekala
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: me talk pretty one day

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 'Please....don't squeeze the Shaiman'  Feb 3 2004, 02:30:33 PM
If she does a good pixie cut I will!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 'Please....don't squeeze the Shaiman'  Feb 3 2004, 02:11:05 PM
I'm getting the pixie cut at 4!
re: re: re: re: re: 'Please....don't squeeze the Shaiman'  Feb 3 2004, 01:27:41 PM
Boy do I have a Liza story, oh well, gimmie something to squeeze.I was nearly Eddie with a Z the other night.
re: re: re: re:  Feb 3 2004, 12:57:41 PM
Why not avoid the middle man and bring in Jeff Stryker?
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Happy Birthday, Nathan Lane!  Feb 3 2004, 11:54:37 AM
And they have to be funny in honor of the birthday boy, let the games begin, and d oit for...Nathan.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Happy Birthday, Nathan Lane!  Feb 3 2004, 11:37:54 AM
It wasn't Meryl's Oscar I took, this one is Lillian Gish's!
re: Happy Birthday, Nathan Lane!  Feb 3 2004, 09:22:18 AM
A very great and grand birthday wish here too, it's nice to have one of the last (at the moment), true Broadway masters working his butt off every night on the great white way. Thanks for all the laughs, I hope you get everything you wish for....and come visit a lil' more why dontcha?
re: re: Wow! Frasier in A Christmas Carol Musical?!  Feb 3 2004, 08:12:12 AM
You know what I love the score to this production. It is ideally suited for the transer to film and as a sucker to anything Dickens, I say bring it on.
re: re: re: So whats everyones icon???  Feb 3 2004, 07:50:07 AM
This morning it's me holding the Oscar in honor of the Oscars this month, and it IS heavier than you think!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: A Chat with Jim Vukovich now online  Feb 3 2004, 12:11:46 AM
Oh Jim I've been a bad boy! Again this is a wonderful cause and I know with the all the talent and hard work involved it's going to be a smash and a lot of fun!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: A Chat with Jim Vukovich now online  Feb 2 2004, 11:56:51 PM
Saudi Arabian garb and $25 a bootie? Did you see me out this past Saturday night?!? I think it's a GREAT idea!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re:  Feb 2 2004, 11:37:00 PM
Britney is Mama Rose!
re: re: re: re: re: Thank You to Marc Shaiman (and Scott)  Feb 2 2004, 11:35:51 PM
My Mother, the woman who upon hearing the dreaded truth about her son said "the Star Wars got you GAY!" (I was a geek about the films and she hated it), this woman, called me the day after the Tonys and said, "Those two guys kissin' was cute" So let me add my "Thank You!" too, from Dorothy "Dutchie" Varley of Philadelphia, I'm sure she's toasting you now,or just toasted.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re:  Feb 2 2004, 11:27:43 PM
I'm excited about BARE, but it's sad t oknow I won't be able to glance down W 44th and see the GYPSY sign, I mean, it's GYPSY dammit.
re: re: re: re: re: re: A Chat with Jim Vukovich now online  Feb 2 2004, 11:25:06 PM
Call me Eddie, and I'd love to be there, but know I "will be" as all of us here will be in spirit, great big broadway spirit!
re: re: re: A Chat with Jim Vukovich now online  Feb 2 2004, 11:11:19 PM
Not only are his postings here a positive force, but what an inspiration off the podium! Here's wishing all the best for the evening.
re: re: well!!!  Feb 2 2004, 01:29:00 PM
If you are stripping for sure I'll take the red eye. Will Justin be helping you?
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 2nd leg?  Feb 2 2004, 12:54:13 PM
I'll be the one in the first row with the "I Heart JV!" banner, ya won't be able to miss me.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 2nd leg?  Feb 2 2004, 12:42:20 PM
Hey! I'll be in LA the last two weeks of July, what a lucky cowinkeedink!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 'If You Can't Sing Pop, Don't Even Try Broadway'  Feb 2 2004, 12:17:32 PM
I can do everything from Gilbert and Sullivan, Meatloaf,to 50 Cent and the Andrew Lloyd Webber songbook, as long as I break my blue pill in half.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You