News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Fis

Member Name: Fis
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Private Jones at Signature Theatre (Arlington, VA)
 Mar 5 2024, 10:56:12 PM

Broadway Flash said: "Are they aiming for broadway?"

I have no doubt this show will have a life and it certainly should have a run in New York, but I've seen it 3 times now and I keep asking myself whether it could be a success on Broadway. It's incredible and wonderful and the music is astonishingly good, and the material would no doubt easily support a "bigger" production, but the show is also complex and demands your attention to follow it's

Gun & Powder
 Feb 20 2020, 04:31:59 PM

This show deserves a long life. It's remarkable that this is a first effort for this young, talented creative team of Ross Baum and Angelica Chéri.

There's lots of evidence that they've worked and reworked this for years, rewriting and throwing out scenes and songs, so I HOPE that's a sign that they and the producers will listen to the feedback and be open to more changes, because with a few tweaks it can be a best musical level show with a long commercial l

Les Mis ticket trade
 Oct 18 2014, 05:31:22 PM
Didn't know this about Telecharge. Really? I actually believed their "no exchanges" policy.
Premium Orchestra Seats for It's Only a Play Saturday Must Be Sold!
 Oct 18 2014, 05:30:01 PM
Thanks again for the advice and the chuckles. The tickets did sell for not quite what I paid for them (after fees), though not until the last minute.
 Oct 14 2014, 08:02:21 PM
Good advice. Thanks.
And the tickets are instant delivery so StubHub will sell them up to 2 hours before curtain.

Oct 14 2014, 07:00:20 PM
Thank you for your advice. I understand that you would never pay this price for a show. Are you offering a different amount?

I don't think the asking price is an issue, though I'll admit the late date and the fact that I have 3 tickets to sell do limit the audience. The show has been sold out for weeks and Mezzanine tickets are selling for over $200. The average sales price on StubHub for non-premium seats for this Saturday matinee (not asking price, but actual completed sale price dat

Oct 14 2014, 12:45:28 PM
Forgive me if this is a little spammy. My wife purchased these tickets the day they went on sale. Now we cannot be in NYC on Saturday. I'm not looking to make money but am just hoping to get what we paid. Given that brokers are charging over $500/ea for Premium Orchestra that seems reasonable.

3 Premium Orchestra Row H
Saturday 10/18 2:00pm
$249/ea.

Tell your friends!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You