News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FrauleinKost

FrauleinKost Profile Photo
Member Name: FrauleinKost
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bernadette Peters in SMASH
 Mar 16 2012, 10:39:30 AM
Grace Adler is sure going to be surprised that Ivy's mother is Ginny Walker.
Extra tickets for sale--Bernadette Peters @ Jorgensen in Connecticut
 Mar 7 2012, 11:15:20 AM
I have a ticket for sale for Bernadette Peters, April 14th at the Jorgensen at UConn. Section F of the orchestra, row D seat 113. I'm told it's the closest center seat still available for the performance. I paid $51 including service fees; will sell for best offer.

Thanks!

FOLLIES Is Closing, Y'all
 Jan 24 2012, 09:33:03 AM
I'm so sad, ya'll. Think I need cymbalta.
 Jan 24 2012, 09:29:40 AM
 Jan 24 2012, 09:29:40 AM
Loretta Swit Takes Cash/Personal Check/American Express/MasterCard & Visa
 Jan 24 2012, 09:28:16 AM
Bernadette Peters asks for a $10 donation to either Broadway Barks or Broadway Cares if you mail her something to sign, BUT, does not require you to pull out your checkbook at the stagedoor.

Sh*t Liza Minnelli Says
 Jan 18 2012, 11:29:28 AM
Moo Shu Pork!!! Arigato.
Sh*t Liza Minnelli Says
 Jan 18 2012, 11:20:28 AM
this is my favorite thing on the entire internet, OMG. I've watched this thing about a dozen times.
Follies Closing Night
 Jan 18 2012, 11:04:00 AM
I'll be there. Can't wait for this damn thing to close so that my bank account won't be in the negative anymore...

So--who will replace Bernadette?
 Jan 9 2012, 10:36:05 AM
As for Mullally--well, I've seen just about everything she's ever done, heard every song (her albums with her band, in addition to seeing her in concert numerous times), and--she has a wide, WIDE range. Not just vocally, but she's extremely versatile. That's what's always impressed me about her--that versatility.

Would love to see her as Sally, and trust me I hate "stunt casting" or seeing TV/film people in Broadway roles, but Megan does have a fairly rich theatre background, and,

Bernadette Peters Will End Follies Journey On Broadway
 Dec 22 2011, 12:49:25 PM
"Never look back."

I see your "never look back" and raise you a "nothing dies"

Oh Yes They Did... Playbill Shows Tova As Rose
 Dec 22 2011, 11:44:35 AM
LOL! that was my reaction, too--why did she randomly launch into Anita from West Side Story??
So--who will replace Bernadette?
 Dec 22 2011, 11:39:01 AM
Megan Mullally? I'd like to see that, actually. Wasn't she rumored to be in talks for the London production, but didn't because her mom was ill?
Bernadette Peters Will End Follies Journey On Broadway
 Dec 22 2011, 11:38:00 AM
omg I'm so sad, even though I've seen it a dozen times, since I live in the East Coast, but still!!! Was looking forward to seeing her in LA in Follies. bummer
Bebe Neuwirth business woman?
 Dec 13 2011, 10:49:12 PM
In other news, Bernadette Peters is about to open a pizzeria in Murray Hill.
Sally or Phyllis?
 Dec 10 2011, 11:43:07 PM
I completely agree, Gaveston, though it hasn't been 40 years for me. At 16 when I first saw Follies, I barely paid any attention to Sally, really--it was all about Phyllis (and Carlotta). I guess I thought Sally was boring, who knows.

But, 10 years later--after being in relationships, getting married, having my heart broken, and making some bad decisions...it's Sally all the way for me. I can TOTALLY relate and empathize with this character.

Terri White Will Take FOLLIES to L.A.
 Dec 7 2011, 08:05:47 AM
Rumor has it that Bernadette IS going to LA, but Danny, Jan and Elaine are not (I don't know why Elaine isn't; for Danny and Jan it may well be that they don't want to leave their children for so long...I seem to remember Jan was hesitant to even go to DC for that reason, and LA is a lot further than DC)

But yeah, this is what my source is telling me. It may be accurate, it may not be accurate. It's a reliable source, but things change...

BREAKING NEWS: FOLLIES to Play LA's Ahmanson Theatre May - June 2012!
 Dec 6 2011, 06:17:59 PM
If Bernadette stays, then there is a 100% chance I will fly to LA to see it. If she doesn't stay, there is a 99.9% chance I will go.
Shubert Alley Shrinking.....
 Dec 2 2011, 08:23:22 AM
"in 50 years or so, it's gonna change, you know..."

Your biggest Broadway crush
 Dec 1 2011, 09:25:02 PM
Bernadette Peters!

Catherine Zeta Jones...and...for the sake of nostalgia--Megan Mullally. God, I had such a crush on her when I was 16 (which was OVER A DECADE ago, what happened?? Lord, Lord, Lord...that woman is...ME)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You