News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for vcaniglia591

Member Name: vcaniglia591
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA 25th Anniversary Concert Set for Royal Albert Hall; Karimloo & Boggess Star
 Jul 1 2011, 09:28:24 AM
YES :)
POLL: What Hit Musical of Old Should Next be Revived on Broadway?
 Jun 26 2011, 10:31:25 PM
"Barnum" with Raul Esparza as P.T.

"Brigadoon": Since Broadway's bringing back the classics, why not bring back one that brings us back to happy memories of an old classic love story with a fantasy twist?

ALW bringing two shows to Broadway?
 Jun 25 2011, 01:51:51 AM
I'm interested to see how New York would react to "Love Never Dies." Hopefully they'll like it!
Scenes You'll Never Forget
 Jun 25 2011, 01:49:37 AM
In the Heights: When Abuela Claudia sings "Paciencia y Fe."

La Cage Aux Folles: When Albert screams "No! No!" and stops the Cagelles and says "Please" while crying in the Act 1 Finale. Heartbreaking.

Into the Woods: When the Witch tells the Baker that he is not the only person to suffer a loss when his Wife is found dead. Bernadette Peters owns as the Witch.

Brigadoon: "Come to Me, Bend to Me" is such a romantic song.

Inherit the Wind: When Henry Drummo

Comments on Catch Me If You Can
 Jun 17 2011, 10:53:49 PM
I thought Catch Me If You Can was one of the most enjoyable shows I've seen on Broadway. I felt like I was in the audience of a variety show (like the Ed Sullivan show from the sixties). The entire company, especially Mr. Butz and Mr. Tveit, danced and sang with an enthusiasm that I had not seen since "In the Heights." The score is jazzy and lively, with numbers such as "Live in Living Color" and "Don't Brek the Rules" bringing down the house. Seriously, the applause lasted five minutes when
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You