News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wkdfan

Member Name: wkdfan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Final If/Then Show
 Mar 22 2015, 01:22:45 PM
Going this afternoon and was able to upgrade to orch. Have two front mezz tix available. Best option to unload them?
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN closing on September 4
 Aug 9 2011, 10:42:06 PM
Kickin myself that I didn't see this a 2nd time. I went in not expecting much, but I had a great time. Tveit and Butz had great chemistry.
I've seen all 3 of the current 'film to stage productions' and this is by far the best. Priscilla? Even the $40 front row seat didn't improve my opinion. And I am someone who can enjoy a jukebox show if it's done well. Sister Act just couldn't hold my interest, even though I was again in the front row, though I was glad that there was original music.

Is Montego on vacation in Memphis...
 Aug 9 2011, 12:51:25 PM
I saw the show last Wednesday night and Montego was out. I talked to an usher who said she was on vacation and had been out the previous week as well. I believe she is to be back this week.

Dan'yelle was in and did a great job. I was a little disappointed because I paid to be down front after seeing the show from the balcony a few times. I haven't been able to catch the leads together since my first time, but the understudies are very good. The second time I saw it Felicia was in and

Hairspray at the Bowl - Reviews
 Aug 9 2011, 12:32:00 PM
zamedy:"A few questions or observations..
-Did Darlene go for the high note when she sang the final "where I've BEEN!"? I saw her final performance on Broadway (4.20.0. She got a standing o after that song. It will stand as one of the best performances ever."

I was at that show too. And I was of the fools in the front row leading the standing O. We went specifically to see her final show and were not disappointed. I'm so happy that people are getting to see her and Diana DeGarm

Xanadu Withdrawal
 Aug 9 2011, 12:00:20 PM
Saw it the first time in the back mezz, expecting nothing, basically seeing because we had no other ticket options and it was 7:45. Loved it! Went back again and sat onstage.

I-I-I-I miss it too.

Rush Advice
 Aug 9 2011, 11:48:18 AM
Haven't had a chance to report back...
Did Sister Act rush two Saturdays ago. Got there around 7AM and was not first in line. Most people in front of us were going for the evening show, so only 3 tickets for the matinees were given out before us and we were pretty much dead center. I'd say if you arrived after 8 you were out of luck, but that was in part because a big group arrived around 7:30. So other times you might be able to get there a little later.

Also did Baby It's You rus

Rush Advice
 Jul 26 2011, 07:49:23 PM
I can't imagine it's very difficult to get a rush ticket for Billy Elliot as I've gotten one very late. But I think they only have student rush not gen. And I hear Cathc Me is an easy one to get.

Can people offer recent experiences so others can compile info? I'll be rushing Sister Act and/or Spiderman this Saturday and I'll report back. Probably will rush again next Wednesday. I know they'll only be general statements, but it could still prove very helpful to others. Something like "it

Baby it's you Rush tickets
 Jul 16 2011, 10:02:17 PM
My mom would like to see it too. Is the rush general? That's what their website says, but an usher told me there was only student rush. (I stopped in during a show; box office was closed.)

If it is general rush, anyone know if there is high demand? She really wants to see it and I don't know if I should just buy tickets ahead of time.

Thanks for any info.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You