Baby it's you Rush tickets

Rage and Love Profile Photo
Rage and Love
#1Baby it's you Rush tickets
Posted: 7/11/11 at 1:24pm

Does anyone know where they place you with the rush tickets? Thanks!

"And that was that or so it seemed. Is this the end or the beginning? All I know is, she was right. I am an idiot. It’s even on my birth certificate in so many words. This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#2Baby it's you Rush tickets
Posted: 7/11/11 at 1:32pm

I saw it about a month ago. My rush ticket was in the side mezzanine, row H, about 5 seats from the aisle. The view was perfectly fine!

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#2Baby it's you Rush tickets
Posted: 7/11/11 at 1:38pm

Don't waste your rush money on this. Go see CATCH ME IF YOU CAN or PRISCILLA instead.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

ElphabaRose Profile Photo
ElphabaRose
#3Baby it's you Rush tickets
Posted: 7/11/11 at 2:15pm

I haven't seen Catch Me, but don't waste your money on Priscilla. I'd see Baby It's You another five times over seeing Priscilla one more time.

Whatever happened to class?

Rage and Love Profile Photo
Rage and Love
#4Baby it's you Rush tickets
Posted: 7/11/11 at 11:22pm

Thanks for the info all, but I'm seeing this mostly for my mom. It's her bday and I always try to take her to see a show. I think she'd prefer "Mama Said" over "It's Raining Men". Either way Priscilla offers a lotto, not a rush. Plus I'm saving Catch Me for next month's NYC escapade.

"And that was that or so it seemed. Is this the end or the beginning? All I know is, she was right. I am an idiot. It’s even on my birth certificate in so many words. This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

wkdfan
#5Baby it's you Rush tickets
Posted: 7/16/11 at 10:02pm

My mom would like to see it too. Is the rush general? That's what their website says, but an usher told me there was only student rush. (I stopped in during a show; box office was closed.)

If it is general rush, anyone know if there is high demand? She really wants to see it and I don't know if I should just buy tickets ahead of time.

Thanks for any info.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#6Baby it's you Rush tickets
Posted: 7/16/11 at 10:20pm

According to Playbill, Baby, It's You is GENERAL Rush.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#7Baby it's you Rush tickets
Posted: 7/16/11 at 10:20pm

According to Playbill, Baby, It's You is GENERAL Rush.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

bwaynews Profile Photo
bwaynews
#8Baby it's you Rush tickets
Posted: 7/17/11 at 11:42am

Its general rush and its really easy to get. I walked into the box office on a Saturday a little over an hour before curtain and got 2 seats in the mezz. Its a small theater, any seat is great!

Follow twitter.com/bwaynews for photos, interviews, news, castings, giveaways and discussion :)

BwayMan89 Profile Photo
BwayMan89
#9Baby it's you Rush tickets
Posted: 7/18/11 at 1:01pm

As bwaynews said, every seat is great! I sat in the second to last row in the mezz and it was fine! Now the show itself is "ok" but my Grandmother and my Mother loved it!

Videos