News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for vivahg11

Member Name: vivahg11
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Seat ?s GroundHog Day  Apr 8 2017, 11:55:37 AM

Is seat B9 in Mezz too far over? or would i be better taking C1?

In Orchestra where does the rise start to obstruct view?

Sunday in the Park Stage Door  Feb 26 2017, 04:46:53 PM

I certainly can say I have never expect anything from any performer at stage door.EVER  I don't act or feel entitled.My daughter was waiting not far from the front -  we thought it was odd there was only 1 or 2 barricades put out - the remainder were not put out but leaning against the wall. We are completely respectful of performers actually people regardless of whether they are a celebrity or not. Guess we've been very fortunate to have met and spent time with many am

Sunday in the Park Stage Door  Feb 26 2017, 12:10:21 PM

Suprised at the short length of guard rails they had up - the break was right where Jake's car and driver was. That's where he abruptly stopped and left to get into his car. I happen to be in line right at that point. He really rushed with the fans ahead of us. Disappointed but I think it shows his character. He's a big movie star who's doing Broadway. Annaleigh on the other hand is always gracious to the stadgedoor fans taking the time to sign, chat and take pictures.As

Will Chase as the Bard?  Jul 19 2016, 11:07:01 AM

Curious to hear how this cast change is.  Christian Borle performance of the role was perfection. Everything he's been in he nails. His broadway experience is extensive and let's face it he's won 2 Tonys. His looks made the character iconic.It really hard to imagine a fair-haired bard

Seating ? for King & I  Feb 24 2016, 04:23:20 PM

I am able to get a Linctx seat for King & I seat F509. Will it be obstructed being so far to the side? Will I be disappointed in the view for the performance? Would i be better off spending more (about $70 more0 to get a better view.  Welcome others input.

the visit seating  May 15 2015, 03:43:32 PM

Looking for input regarding best view for:

Row C side orchestra 3 seats in compared to front row size mezz. 1 seat in from center aisle.

Thanks

St.James Seating ?  Mar 26 2015, 09:50:44 PM
Concerned if 3rd row centre orchestra seating is too close? On telecharge site got message that view was feet?
Would i be better off with front row mezz?

Hedwig Seating ?  Apr 23 2014, 12:45:55 AM
Thank you Sutton, but I am curious about the view being a side orchestra 3 seats in from the aisle for A5.
Last time I was at this theatre I saw Twelfth Night and sat on the stage....Thinking about splurging for
center orchestra seats or on the aisle side orchestra?

Hedwig Seating ?  Apr 22 2014, 06:59:59 PM
Can anyone tell me how the view from seats on side orchestra afew seats in from the aisle?
Would appreciate knowing before I purchase Is row A5 too close? C or D 9?

? about seating in Bellasco  Apr 21 2014, 07:42:30 PM
How is the view of the stage from A5, C9 or D9? Which seat would be better of the 3?
12th Night On Stage Seating Views?  Dec 5 2013, 01:29:18 PM
Do you know what seat number you had? The telecharge site no longer shows the seating for on stage.
Was curious to know how the numbering went. Was curious to know where the seat numbers 15 and 13 are?
Would you know what number the seats closer to the front edge of the stage might be?
Thanks

Front Row in Kerr View?  Nov 27 2013, 10:41:07 PM
Is seating in the front row too close? Is the stage too high to make it comfortable to look up?
Last time I was in this theater I had a seat in the 1st row of Mezz and found it very steep and tight.

12th Night On Stage Seating Views?  Nov 17 2013, 03:02:19 PM
How is the experience of seating on stage to watch Twelfth Night? Does watching the performance from the side take away?

Lyceum Theatre Seating?  Mar 19 2013, 02:13:18 PM
Have not been in this theatre. Have heard it is small. How is seating view from
Row J Right Orchestra seats 6-8?
Or is Row M Center seating better?
Thanks

Seating at the Ethel Barrymore Theater  Mar 14 2012, 04:24:18 PM
Please seeking some input from those familiar with seating at this theater.
6th Row Right Orchestra 3 seats off aisle - How is visibility?
Or would it be better 14th Room Center Orchestra?
Thanks in advance!

Seating at the Ethel Barrymore Theater  Mar 12 2012, 04:38:38 PM
Thanks, getting another ticket -how would visability be from RO 6th Row E6 - seats in from aisle v.s. a seat in CO 14th Row M107?
Input from those famility with this theater - much appreicated!

Seating at the Ethel Barrymore Theater  Mar 11 2012, 11:45:08 PM
How is seating in Center Orchestra Row M? vs. Left Orhestra L 2 on aisle?
Have read that seating is good anywhere in ochestra?

L or R Orchestra Aisle Seats Nederlander?  Jan 23 2012, 12:39:56 PM
The seats i'm considering is on the aisle to the center -
either 1 on LO or 2 on RO.

L or R Orchestra Aisle Seats Nederlander?  Jan 23 2012, 09:59:13 AM
I've never been in this theater. I understand it is smaller capacity seating than others
but .....How is the view from a seat on the aisle L or R Orchestra?
Thanks in advance!

? re:seating at John Golden Theater  Oct 21 2011, 05:45:04 PM
So can anyone please tell me who has been in this theater,
if this seat will be good? Thanks

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You