Seating ? for King & I

vivahg11
#1Seating ? for King & I
Posted: 2/24/16 at 4:23pm

I am able to get a Linctx seat for King & I seat F509. Will it be obstructed being so far to the side? Will I be disappointed in the view for the performance? Would i be better off spending more (about $70 more0 to get a better view.  Welcome others input.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Seating ? for King & I
Posted: 2/24/16 at 5:00pm

vivahg11 said: "I am able to get a Linctx seat for King & I seat F509. Will it be obstructed being so far to the side? Will I be disappointed in the view for the performance? Would i be better off spending more (about $70 more0 to get a better view.  Welcome others input.

"

You should be fine....seating there is excellent.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#3Seating ? for King & I
Posted: 2/24/16 at 5:05pm

When we saw it it, we sat in about the same area.Other than seeing the stagehands pushing the ship forward in the beginning,the view was fine

Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 2/24/16 at 05:05 PM

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#4Seating ? for King & I
Posted: 2/24/16 at 5:09pm

I believe I was a few rows ahead of you but in the same section...view is off to the side, but not obstructed at all! In fact, I LOVED being so close to the stage, even if it was not a center seat.

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#5Seating ? for King & I
Posted: 2/24/16 at 5:42pm

I echo all those above. I picked up my ticket and saw that it was in the 100's section. I knew that was the side section-just opposite of the 500's section. I figured it would be partial view. It was great. The ship almost came over me in the beginning! I might have missed some backdrops that are way upstage but that's it. The show is staged in such a way that the actors' backs are rarely there for long.

petewk87
#6Seating ? for King & I
Posted: 2/24/16 at 7:41pm

that's an excellent seat, especially considering the price from LincTix. really close to the ship and the actors! 

mpkie
#7Seating ? for King & I
Posted: 2/25/16 at 1:50am

Agreed, agreed, agreed. Snatch it up! I sat in this seat and felt I was right up against all the action and felt like I was always only a few yards from the actors. The rows are well raked. I was able to see the faces of actors whose backs were turned away from the audience. The actors actually spend half their time facing that way, so it's a unique perspective. Minimal to zero obstruction, so I never felt like I missed out on anything.

Sondheimtime Profile Photo
Sondheimtime
#8Seating ? for King & I
Posted: 2/25/16 at 11:39am

Can someone clarify: Once I purchase my Linctix... I cannot purchase another ticket to the same show sometime in the future? One ticket per show? 

Updated On: 4/20/16 at 11:39 AM