News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sinister One

Sinister One Profile Photo
Member Name: Sinister One
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Light in the Piazza
 Aug 16 2011, 08:06:46 PM
qolbinau I see what you are saying. I think because I knew what was going to happen I was little ancy too. I think most people could tell as well. So I agree with you. AwsomeDanny you coould not have put it better!
The Light in the Piazza
 Aug 16 2011, 07:48:28 PM
I am still in awe how Spamalot won! I mean sure, it was fun show, but I think TLITP should have won. Also does anyone know if there is any way to watch the PBS recording? It would be great to watch again!

The Light in the Piazza
 Aug 16 2011, 07:40:07 PM
So, I remember watching this show when it was on PBS and I fell in love with it! It was amazing! I was wondering what were other people's thoughts on this production? The cast, the set, and of course the music were fantastic! I was also wondering if it toured? Because if it did I wonder what the new staging was like!

~Anthony!

Moments You Love in Cast Recordings
 Aug 16 2011, 07:34:18 PM
I really enjoy everything on "The Light in the Piazza" cast recording. It is a beautiful score. I also love when Jesse Tyler Ferguson says "How do you shut this thing off?" at the end of "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling-Bee" recording. It is the little things i like.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You