News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FelineOfAveB2

FelineOfAveB2 Profile Photo
Member Name: FelineOfAveB2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

AMERICAN PSYCHO Previews
 Mar 28 2016, 09:38:57 AM

Hi! Went Saturday night and I, too, reiterate the positive sentiment of AP. If you haven't seen it yet, don't go by the press clips. It is much better in context in the production. I can see where things need to be tightened, but this seems like it will do very well once it is frozen.

One thing that I hope they clean up (and this may be just me) is this looooooong, drawn-out conversation between Patrick and Jean in Act two. Up until that point, the show runs at a great pace and then as if screeches to a much slower pace. Thankfully it picks up again after that, but that's is one thing that stuck out to me.

I truly TRULY hope they get a lot of love once the Tony's start because they deserve it. It will VERY interesting to see how they work the leading man category with so many deserving a nod this season.

Anywhoo, that's my recap... go see it!

AMERICAN PSYCHO Previews
 Mar 25 2016, 05:12:01 PM

So great seeing this getting such a warm reception! I'm seeing this tomorrow... very excited!

Betty Buckley in Grey Gardens!
 Nov 24 2015, 05:20:45 PM

Hi! If this could help, this is my write up from when it was in Sag Harbor this past summer. I cover the Long Island area for BWW. It was a great production! Happy to hear it is continuing!

https://www.broadwayworld.com/long-island/article/BWW-Reviews-Betty-Buckley-and-Rachel-York-Dazzle-in-Bay-Streets-GREY-GARDENS-20150812

Adam Lambert needs to be on Broadway!
 Jun 26 2013, 08:31:59 AM
Actually, Adam has said numerous times he has intentions of doing theatre again, but is concentrating on his music career. He's been busy with his two sold out world tours, Grammy nomination, and currently working on his third album (his second album being a number one seller)and working with the likes on Nile Rogers and Bruno Mars).
Which show have you seen the most number of times?
 May 30 2013, 08:56:29 AM
Rent is my record, I believe.... Twice on Broadway, the final Tour, a regional production, and the recent off-Broadway revival.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You