News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ALittleCareless

Member Name: ALittleCareless
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bonnie & Clyde
 Nov 30 2011, 02:38:48 PM
^ Yes!
Bonnie & Clyde
 Nov 30 2011, 02:23:54 PM
I had a great time at Bonnie & Clyde and I am looking forward to returning to the show. I really hope they get a cast recording, I'm making do with the demo for now. I can't get the opening out of my head!
Follies on NPR
 Nov 22 2011, 12:02:09 PM
You don't have to care. I was just correcting misconceptions about the plot.
Follies on NPR
 Nov 22 2011, 11:41:10 AM
"I think the whole divorce, I'm going to marry you right on the spot is far fetched and frankly just down right silly. I know they have loved each other for years..blah..blah..blah... whatever, it just feels a bit weak of a plot point for me."

That isn't a plot point, Sally is delusional, Ben neither loves her or ever says he is going to marry her. Ben did not love Sally for years, Sally did harbor an intense obsession with Ben.

Jordan
 Nov 16 2011, 03:31:51 PM
Does anyone know if any significant changes have been made since previews began?
Bonnie & Clyde -- 1st Preview Today
 Nov 10 2011, 01:46:38 PM
I didn't think the musical made them especially heroic - they seemed more misguided and out of control - most of their choices seemed to come from panic. You were rooting for them but mostly because it seemed like they'd gotten on a ride that they just couldn't get off, and all their options were gone.

I thought it was very sad. In a way that I enjoyed.

Nov 10 2011, 11:19:24 AM
I didn't see it as a fairy tale ending - you know what is about to happen to them (presumably seconds after the blackout) and they're surrounded by projections of the graphic images of what did happen to them.

I actually thought it was effective and really sad - seeing how happy they were and knowing what was coming. We've already seen the ending in the first seconds of the show.

Nov 9 2011, 08:40:14 AM
I too was pleasantly surprised by the show - I actually want to see it again after it is frozen. I really thought the acting was great (with the exception of the sheriff) and the songs were appropriate and often touching - I wasn't expecting so many quiet moments from Frank Wildhorn, they were just gorgeous.

I think the show could do with a little trimming - namely, that first song the sheriff sings when Clyde is in jail has to go, it puts the brakes on the first act. I think they estab

A random claim on ATC that FOLLIES will extend till June
 Sep 27 2011, 10:02:55 AM
Wouldn't she just cancel a couple of the concerts and stay with the show? I seem to recall she canceled a few when it was announced the show was going to move from DC.
How long is CARRIE running for off-broadway?
 Sep 22 2011, 07:45:52 AM
It is open to subscribers right now, it seems to be running January 31st through March 25th. I think it goes onsale to the public on October 3rd. They have shows Tuesday-Sunday with two shows Saturday and Sunday!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You