pixeltracker

How long is CARRIE running for off-broadway?

How long is CARRIE running for off-broadway?

binau Profile Photo
binau
#1How long is CARRIE running for off-broadway?
Posted: 8/25/11 at 6:59am

I think at that CARRIE: REVISITED night they said you can buy subscription tickets to Carrie right now...I'm not sure how MTC works but assuming it's possible to check, how far in advance can you book tickets?

Thanks

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#2How long is CARRIE running for off-broadway?
Posted: 8/25/11 at 9:31am

MCC's website just says "Begins January 31" and as single tickets aren't on sale there isn't a performance calendar available to view that I can locate. Sorry that I can't be more helpful than that.

binau Profile Photo
binau
#2How long is CARRIE running for off-broadway?
Posted: 9/22/11 at 4:43am

Someone on ATC claimed that it is now open for subscribers...so are there calendars or such available now :)?

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000
Updated On: 9/22/11 at 04:43 AM

ALittleCareless
#3How long is CARRIE running for off-broadway?
Posted: 9/22/11 at 7:45am

It is open to subscribers right now, it seems to be running January 31st through March 25th. I think it goes onsale to the public on October 3rd. They have shows Tuesday-Sunday with two shows Saturday and Sunday!

FindingNamo
#4How long is CARRIE running for off-broadway?
Posted: 9/22/11 at 2:00pm

Three months.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#5How long is CARRIE running for off-broadway?
Posted: 9/22/11 at 2:52pm

ALittleCareless is right on the money. Just got my tickets.

Note that regular orchestra seats are $89, but you can get a subscription to all three shows for $129.

Videos