News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for loudshroom

Member Name: loudshroom
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Live Blog The Live Sound Of Music
 Dec 5 2013, 10:03:42 PM
Can anyone confirm whether the orchestra is live or recorded for this performance?
Most Epic Song Climax?
 Sep 11 2013, 10:03:52 PM
"Listening to You" (Tommy)
Big Fish Chicago previews
 Apr 1 2013, 11:55:42 PM
Yep. Row A, first performance tomorrow. Will report afterward.
Favorite Finales?
 Oct 10 2011, 11:41:41 AM
Nobody's mentioned Tommy ("Listening to You...") yet?
Hilarious Comments...
 Oct 7 2011, 03:49:39 PM
Overheard in the balcony at the top of intermission during Jesus Christ Superstar tour a few years ago in Chicago. Man and woman, probably in their 40's, apparently enjoying the show so far, "So what happens in Act 2?"
Broadway VS Out of town
 Sep 29 2011, 05:14:48 PM
I didn't see Addams Family in New York, but I saw the tryout early on in Chicago. Can't speak for the changes to the book, but I *much* preferred the original opening ("Clandango") to the current opening number "When You're an Addams". Better job setting the tone and a much catchier tune if you ask me. Can't figure otu why they changed that.
spiderman tickets
 Sep 28 2011, 02:22:02 PM
Long time lurker, first time posting.

Keep in mind that much of the action is happening above you and as far front of house as the first few rows of the balcony. I saw the show from (I think) row W all the way to the side. Being on the side of the house provides nice sightlines because you don't have to turn your head all the way around to see the flying scenes. Stay around row U or forward though, or else the dress circle overhang will begin to block your view of some of the higher

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You