spiderman tickets

scampsweep
#1spiderman tickets
Posted: 9/28/11 at 1:25pm

Please can someone advise me of the beat place to be seated for a performance of spiderman. I want to have a good view, but cannot afford the very high premium seating. I would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks in advance.

loudshroom
#2spiderman tickets
Posted: 9/28/11 at 2:22pm

Long time lurker, first time posting.

Keep in mind that much of the action is happening above you and as far front of house as the first few rows of the balcony. I saw the show from (I think) row W all the way to the side. Being on the side of the house provides nice sightlines because you don't have to turn your head all the way around to see the flying scenes. Stay around row U or forward though, or else the dress circle overhang will begin to block your view of some of the higher stunts. From row W there were several times Spider-Man went out of view.

The other place I would say is a good view would be the first few rows of the balcony. I say first few rows because if you're too far back, you'll (by my estimate - like I said I sat Orch row W) again lose sightlines of the action closer to the ground in the house. Hope this helps.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#2spiderman tickets
Posted: 9/28/11 at 2:29pm

I sat in the first row balcony. The railing blocked off a tiny bit of the edge of the stage (where the orchestra pit would usually be), but you really don't miss anything. I thought it was a perfect place to sit if you don't want to pay premium but still want a good view.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

TexanAddams18
#3spiderman tickets
Posted: 9/28/11 at 9:59pm

The first 4 rows of the flying circle are the best seats in the house. Lowest tickets on flying circle are 150. If thats to much, front balcony. Or better yet, spend no money and go see a better show!

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#4spiderman tickets
Posted: 9/28/11 at 10:12pm

If you can wait until a day or so before the performance to buy, do that. They have huge amounts of premium seats that all turn into regular priced seats over the few days prior to each performance. Don't believe me? Go check out tomorrow's seats compared to Friday's, turning off the premium option. Then check both again in the morning.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Videos