News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kover22

kover22 Profile Photo
Member Name: kover22
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Comments on Les Miserables movie  Nov 26 2012, 11:15:28 AM
To Broadwaydevil.....

LOL this post made me laugh!! What a way to sum up a whole cast....Priceless!!!!

When I watch a musical that has been turned into movie form I try to forget the way that I have seen it live.. and just view it as a movie. I

Tony Vincent TRASHES Jesus Christ Superstar - RUDE  Jun 11 2012, 01:10:57 AM
Tony has a right to his opinion and to put it out there just like we all do. I also think he has one of the best voices on broadway ....he also has the confidence to go with it. Some people may use a different word to describe it but I like confidence!!!
Is blacking out from drinking wine coolers even possible?  Jun 26 2011, 02:31:49 PM
Why is anyone even reading her book......thats what I want to know????? lol
Russel Brand in ROA?  Apr 15 2011, 09:20:32 AM
I hate most comedians but I find Russell Brand quite funny!!!
WONDERLAND: The Lovers Only Thread!  Apr 15 2011, 08:52:33 AM
I am one of those people that never ever listen to critics to decide what to see ...I make up my own mind because I like so many different things.
That being said I have to see this show because Joey Calveri is in it and I just absolutely love him !!!!! I know he isn't a main character but I will take him anyway I can get him when it comes to listening to him sing and watching him perform!! I just watched the sneak peek thats on here and it didn't look that bad at all! Now I just have to f

Where to stay?  Jan 29 2011, 01:08:57 PM
I like to stay at the Roosevelt Hotel when we go to the city. Its not overly pricey, great staff and comfy beds!!
NYC Hotels?  Jan 8 2011, 01:27:55 PM
A friend of mine sent me this website when I was looking into a trip to NYC. My trip got cancelled for now but the site might help you.

http://www.offandaway.com

Full Cast Announced for AMERICAN IDIOT; Cast to Appear on Grammy Awards  Feb 1 2010, 02:26:04 AM
I never thought of a AM ex gift card....thanks for the idea. I will try to get the hubs to do that this week!!!
Full Cast Announced for AMERICAN IDIOT; Cast to Appear on Grammy Awards  Feb 1 2010, 01:28:48 AM
I absolutely loved it and by the time it was over I was yelling at my husband because we don't have a damn American express card to buy the stinking tickets already!!! Now I don't even know GreenDays music my over the top reaction was all because of Tony Vincent and his awesomeness!! LOL Yea I know I sound like a fangirl but on a serious note no one knows how much the man helped through when I was diagnosed with my disability and I was in excrutiating pain 24/7 and only a few voices could help
AMERICAN IDIOT Moves To Broadway; Opens at St. James Theatre April 20, 2010  Jan 9 2010, 02:22:26 AM
Another chance for me to see Tony Vincent live is always good news!!! I have been excited about this since Tony announced it a liitle while back!!!
I personally don't even like Green Day much at all..but I support my favorites actors in whatever I possibly can. So I seriously don't care if its a great story or even great music..I know what ever they give Tony V. to sing he is going to sing it amazingly well, and for the amount of time that he will be on that stage I will be happy as a freak

re: The American Idiot '21 Gun' recording with Green Day and cast is fantas  Dec 7 2009, 01:36:53 AM
The casting call has gone out already and they are waiting (with fingers crossed) for the St. James theater they said it had the right vibe for the show!! I personally can't wait just so I can see Tony Vincent in action again!!!
re: Review: 'American Idiot' 9.17 & 9.20  Sep 24 2009, 02:15:10 AM
I hope it makes it to NY. I want to see Tony Vincent in it and I can't travel to Berkley. I don't even know Greendays music but I love Tony and I support the people that I love!!
re: Photo Flash: Green Day Visits AMERICAN IDIOT Rehearsals  Aug 10 2009, 03:57:45 PM
I really am not a Green day fan..but Tony Vincent is in this...so I would love to see him in it!!!
re: According to ATC, if you wear shorts to the theatre....  Jul 6 2009, 01:03:48 AM
I would rather see all the shorts in the world than have to smell someones perfume or cologne. I am so allergic to perfume/cologne, basically anything that smells that my eyes are almost swollen shut by the time I leave a public place. I even take my allergy meds first but it doesn't help when you sit right next to someone that has bathed in it!! Why do people think they smell good like that??? Less is more people!!!
re: Does Anyone Really Care About Adam Lambert?  May 1 2009, 12:39:22 AM
Adam either screechers or whines...he is the same every week and is very smug about it also. I find nothing interesting or entertaining about him at all. I have no doubt that he will win this season but I would prefer a real singer like Kris win it.JMO
re: Wearing cologne/perfume in the theatre...  Jan 3 2009, 01:13:04 AM
I am like the OP, I am extremely allergic to scents. It gets very hard for me to do anything in public. Malls, concerts, movie theaters any place like that I am taking my life in my hands lol. I have been known to ask to move seats a time or two if its really bad.
re: soundtracks you have to listen to a lot to like them??  Dec 13 2008, 12:18:49 PM
I'll probably get skewered for this one but I could not stand Phantom of the Opera for the longest time. Until I heard a clip of Michael Ball sing it lol. That man can make me listen to anything!!
re: Is 'Dirty Dancing' Critic-Proof?  Oct 29 2008, 05:31:25 PM
This is probably really juvenile, but I want to see it because it has Tony and Aspen Vincent in it!! lol
re: 'Idol' Finalist Ace Young to Join Broadway's Grease  Sep 11 2008, 09:15:15 PM
I love Aces voice so I have no problem with him being cast in this show. Now that they have the two that should have won the leading roles to begin with playing Danny & Sandy (in my opinion) then I guess its time for another road trip to the city.
re: TV @ A Tale of Two Cities  Sep 10 2008, 07:35:13 PM
Thanks for the review. My husband, MIL and I will be making a trip to the city next month and we are deciding on what to see. That show was one on my list so I appreciate the honest review.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You