News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for goldswann

goldswann Profile Photo
Member Name: goldswann
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Leap of Faith - 04/03/12 @ 8pm - 2 tix @ $29
 Apr 2 2012, 11:14:23 AM
I have 2 tickets for tomorrow's first preview of "Leap of Faith". Paid $29/each - $75.75 total for 2. Seats are in the mezzanine, row J, seats 2 & 4 (together w/aisle).

They are e-tickets so I can either forward you the email or print and send you a PDF.

Payment by paypal would be ideal. Thanks!

re: Anyone going to the True Colors Cabaret at Feinsteins today?
 Oct 26 2009, 11:30:49 AM
I have two tickets for tonight's show (GAVIN CREEL and SARA BAREILLES) at 8pm that I cannot use. Selling for what I paid, $107.66. If interested, please let me know. Can meet somewhere midtown or around Port Authority at 5pm. Thanks!
re: Guys and Dolls at the Hollywood Bowl...Post your comments here!
 Aug 2 2009, 11:18:47 PM
Saw the recent Broadway revival and actually liked it more than this production, if you can believe that. I was extremely underwhelmed by everyone except Brian Stokes Mitchell, that voice makes me melt.
re: Jekyll & HYDE in Concert Tonight!
 Jun 15 2009, 02:46:45 PM
I have 2 tickets for tonight's show, but unfortunately cannot go. They are free to the first person who asks!
re: Next to Normal rush lately
 May 6 2009, 09:36:13 PM
I rushed last Tuesday...got in line around 9:30am and was 6th in line (got the side 2 front row seats).

This morning I walked by the theatre around 8:30am and there were 3 people in line. I wasn't rushing today so I'm not sure how the rest of the morning went.

Wondering if the Tony nominations are going to make this rush a lot more popular...

re: Question about Feinstein's
 Mar 26 2009, 04:32:25 PM
I would advise you to just buy the general admission tickets and show up as early as possible. It seems the earlier you get there, the better seats you get. I bought premium seats and was seated at a table with others who purchased general admission. Save your money for the food and cocktails!
re: Eden Espinosa at Joe's Pub 3/22-24
 Mar 23 2009, 06:39:14 PM
Went to yesterday's 2pm show. There was no opening act...show started a little after 2pm and ended around 3:30pm. There was a special guest in the middle of the show, Katie Thompson who sang one song solo and then a duet with Eden. Eden said she wanted more of a concert feel with songs that really meant something to her. There were only two theatre songs - "Losing My Mind" and "Defying Gravity". I estimate she sang around 13 songs including Alanis Morissette's "You Learn" and Sara Bareilles
re: Mr Jackson at Feinstein's
 Mar 4 2009, 03:54:00 PM
I agree, I wish the show was a tad longer but I was told it was Feinstein's policy that the show be under an hour. Cheyenne actually had to cut some songs from his original playlist.
re: Guys and Dolls on TKTS?
 Mar 1 2009, 02:11:08 PM
Walked by TKTS on Friday around 5:30pm and "Guys and Dolls" was up for 50% off. After entering and losing the lotto for "West Side Story" we walked by TKTS again and "Guys and Dolls" was gone.
re: The Sutton Foster 'Wish' Love Thread
 Feb 22 2009, 09:34:29 AM
Yup, she sang "Up on the Roof" and "I'm Beginning to See the Light". Sutton rocked it, of course...
 Feb 21 2009, 11:05:15 AM
Found the song list...

Lincoln Center presents
American Songbook
Thursday Evening, February 19, 2009, at 8:30

Sutton Foster
*I'm Beginning to See the Light
*Medley - Not for the Life of Me, N.Y.C. & Astonishing
*Up on the Roof
*Air Conditioner
*I Like the Sunrise
*Show Off
*Flight w/Megan McGinnis
*That Wicky Wacky Hula Hula Honka Wonka Honolulu Hawaiian Honey of Mine w/Gavin Creel & Megan McGinnis
*More to the Story
*My Heart Was

Feb 20 2009, 12:15:05 PM
Did anyone go to her Lincoln Center concert last night? It was AMAZING! Of course I can't find the song list they handed out at the end of the show...can anyone post? Thanks!
re: Shrek Lotto?
 Jan 23 2009, 09:03:16 PM
I did the lotto this last Wednesday. For the matinee maybe all but 5 entries didn't win. For the evening, everyone won with seats to spare. The woman running the lotto allowed those who lost the matinee purchase the evening tickets so essentially everyone won.

I was third in line at the theatre to purchase tickets and I got seats B1-3 which is front row. If possible try not to get front row because the stage is so high you miss so much and leave with a sore neck!

re: What's the most number of shows you've seen in a single month?
 Aug 26 2008, 04:05:11 PM
I also average 3-4 shows a month. One month I saw 4 shows in one week!
re: Dining before Hair
 Aug 20 2008, 02:42:41 PM
If you like Thai, there's a great restaurant called Land which is on Amsterdam between 81st and 82nd. Then get some yummy ice cream for dessert from Emack & Bolio's on Amsterdam between 78th & 79th!
re: Hollywood Bowl Les Mis
 Aug 5 2008, 10:11:41 AM
Seeing the show Saturday night...I cannot wait!
re: Hair @ Delacorte - Question
 Aug 1 2008, 10:27:55 PM
Saw the show last night and sat across the aisle from Christopher J. Hanke (Cry-Baby). He spent the entire night watching the show while looking over the script (cover page said "Hair") with a little flashlight. Every once in awhile I would sneak a look at him and he would be making little notes in the script or singing along with the show.

Not sure what that's all about but it was fun to see (except for the annoying glare from that little flashlight)!

P.S. - We also saw Ma

re: YF Lotto Recently
 Jun 26 2008, 11:24:19 PM
My friend and I did lotto today and we both lost. It was hard to tell how many people were there for lotto and how many people were just eating at McD's.

They did offer to all the losing entries $27 tickets for balcony seats.

re: Broadway star sightings!
 Jun 25 2008, 10:43:24 AM
Around two weeks ago while waiting to buy rush tickets for the matinee performance of "Gypsy", Aaron Lazar walked by. After the show, we decided to grab an early dinner at Chipotle on 9th Avenue. As we sat down, I looked up and there was Julia Murney eating at a table across from us.
rants from stage
 Jun 14 2008, 09:14:54 PM
Speaking of late...this past Wednesday I went to see the matinee performance of "A Catered Affair". I had an aisle seat and the seat next to me was empty. About 15 minutes into the show an usher comes down and asks me to stand for the person who has the empty seat next to me. After what seemed like forever, the woman makes it down the aisle and immediately sits in my seat. The usher kindly asks her to move to her correct seat and she says very loudly "NO, this is where I'm sitting and that's
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You