News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AnimeKait

AnimeKait Profile Photo
Member Name: AnimeKait
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Spelling Bee Adult Night
 Feb 28 2006, 09:02:30 PM
Due to the lameness that is Telecharge, I now have 2 tickets to March 5th's Adults-Only night at SPELLING BEE. I'd like to sell my second ticket, if anyone's interested. $50 flat for Row G, Seat 244. I can be there at lottory time to provide the ticket to whomever would like it. Please reply or PM me if interested!

~Kaitlyn

re: what do you think of show groupies???
 Dec 29 2005, 03:11:19 AM
I'm one of the original Altarholics (which used to mean we love the show, the cast, the message, and we come very often to see it cause we need the fix) - came when I lived in NY for a month, and even came back twice after that this year to see the original cast (I live in CA). I'd say it was a little crazy back then, but back then, it wasn't like it is now. Even if I am going against my "people", I agree about ruprecht's observation that many Holics diss and make fun of the actors behind thei
re: Whatever Happened To Andrew Samonsky?
 Oct 9 2005, 10:44:26 PM
I went to college with Samonsky, and he hasn't answered his phone is ages, nor given the laydown and what he's up to next! Let's assume it's a super secret Broadway role that shall be revealed in due time. The man is phenominal, and a great inspiration.

~Kait

re: Spelling Bee Winner
 Jun 17 2005, 04:55:34 PM
I said verbally "NO!" when my fav to win was dinged. I could NOT believe it, truly.

~Kait

re: Musical that Suprised You
 Jun 13 2005, 03:12:07 AM
I thought "Movin' Out" would be kind of a bore, but I adored it immensley. That, and "Altar Boyz" changed my life. The other big surprise was "Chitty", excellent production.
re: Who Is your favorite Broadway star?
 Jun 13 2005, 02:49:38 AM
Tyler Maynard, Andy Karl, Christian Borle and Barrett Foa.
re: Altar Boyz Question - Tyler
 Jun 13 2005, 02:48:39 AM
Hmm. School irritates the living f*ck out of me, as well. So does work sometimes. And babies crying on a red-eye across the country, even though theye are so adorable. And mom calling to check on you when you're totally fine. And when my favorite dish is served a my favorite restaraunt just a little bit off on the one night I desire it most. But I still love them all, respect them all, and wouldn't trade them all for anything in the world.

I'm sorry, I went on a tangent there. W

re: Altar Boyz: CD party REVIEW
 May 20 2005, 03:45:34 AM
AHA!! I DID IT!! I finally effin' got on here . . . k night.

~Kait

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You