News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for 525600minutesWicked

525600minutesWicked Profile Photo
Member Name: 525600minutesWicked
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
 May 27 2005, 05:12:28 PM
ok mebbe its just a different movie theatre with different trailors, but I saw Star Wars, and there was NO RENT TRAILOR WHATSOEVER!! Trust me, I looked. So someone is just spreading rumours....
re: Sorry if asked already but is Eden coming to Wicked?
 May 26 2005, 02:21:13 PM
Yeah, I saw Eden in Wicked and she was amazing, and hope to see Brooklyn on the closing night... neways yes it seems that she is to come back to play Elphaba.. since that was the part she understudied for.. who in the world would get the idea that she would take over for Nessa Rose?!
re: the current wicked cast..when did it get so bad and young?
 May 26 2005, 02:13:55 PM
Well, I kno Shoshana is NOTHING compared to Idina on stage but I hear shes a sweetie... And yes why are all the good Fieyros?? And also, I dont mind that the cast is young, but we need talent. Besides, Idina is extremely young...
re: Why don't more people use the chat room?
 May 26 2005, 02:06:48 PM
Yeah Ive checked the chat room evrey time I go on this site, and noones ever there. :/
re: Entrance Applause - love it or hate it?
 May 26 2005, 02:02:01 PM
Of course I love the entrance applause!! It feels like your a part of somehting big... especially the amazing experience I had seeing Wicked.... the minute Idina walked on that stage, my life has been changed for good! And on a side note, for example I saw Wicked for a second time in July when Idina wasnt there but Eden was, and how rude can you be if you didnt applause for the understudy???
re: 2005 Tony Performances
 May 26 2005, 01:57:16 PM
r u kidding me Ken ?! Why wouldnt she perform ?! Shes amazing.... Aparently you didnt look at the Tony nominations for this season or your just new to the whole Broadway thing. ANd if you have nething against Little Women or Sutton wow how is that possible ?
re: Illegal Wicked productions
 May 26 2005, 01:50:33 PM
Namo.... what do u mean by ur Elphaba "blew threw the roof"? Why did u have to cancel the second act?? Im confused.... Didnt you guys have understudys or standbys??

PS-- How could neone dare to impersonate Idina ON STAGE in that song ?! I mean I sing with the cd all the time but actually think that Im equal to her ability ?! How could someone attempt that?!

re: Has RENT film release date changed???
 May 26 2005, 01:45:38 PM
OMG !! IT CANT BE CHANGED !! I CAN BARELY WAIT FOR THE ORIGINAL DATE !!! In fact, Im seeing it this weekend (5/2 And I cna barely wait till THEN !! I cannot wait to see the original cast. And I think that the newspaper is screwed up b.c. if the official site says november, someone cant just change it....
re: Listen to Wicked
 May 26 2005, 01:41:17 PM
Why order it online? Why cant you go to a cd store and get it? Gosh, how can u wait that long for the cd ?! However, if u look up Wicked the Musical on google, ull find MANY great interviews etc.. Ive even found the Tony performance.

P.S. -- Do ne of you go on So Beautiful?? If you do, whats ur sn ?

re: Great Songs in Weak Scores
 May 24 2005, 08:48:34 PM
Well, I realize that some songs in Brooklyn arent that great, but many are like Streetsinger,Brooklyn in the Blood, Love was a Song,Once Upon a Time and Christmas makes Me Cry.. Umm in the opposite side, there are great scores with weak songs such as in Wicked with A Sentalmental Man which was quite annoying on the album, but better to watch, along with Wonderful which the orchestrations are great, but just annoying to listen to unless your watching Idina and Joel do the polka re: Last Song:DEYFYING GRAVITY
 May 24 2005, 08:43:24 PM
I dont think that Defying Gravity would be easier for ur choir either One Song Glory-- tho RENT songs I think are better to do with the choir then WICKED b.c. their easier....tho not many Long Island folks can sing it, Idina proved us wrong NY VOICES ROCK!!! GO LONG ISLAND !!!
re: Last Song:DEYFYING GRAVITY
 May 24 2005, 08:39:37 PM
Wow your so lucky. Tho I am confused as well with the solo part. Do u mean u get one solo and another person sings the other ? And where does Defying Gravity fit in the graduation ?? My skool seniors are also singing For Good-- Lucky them..... I forgot which sn said this, but yes Defying Gravity is by far the greatest song everr !!! Tho I also agree with TheatreBoi... Good luck
re: Random Wicked Musings (Chicago production)
 May 23 2005, 08:32:23 PM
Just wanted to say, WICKED IS AMAZING !!! GO IDINA !!!

Even tho not many people liked it, I highly reccomend the novel !!

re: Chris Columbus video now on the Official RENT Movie Website...
 May 23 2005, 08:27:15 PM
eww chris columbus cute?! lol what about Adam? I am so relived that they didnt put the pop stars in and the original cast is Cant wait to see Idina againn!! YAY Im sooo excited, and, Im seeing the play this weekend =) I LIVE FOR LA VIE BOHEME !!!

--No Day But Today -- RENT !!

re: Chris Columbus video now on the Official RENT Movie Website...
 May 23 2005, 08:26:23 PM
eww chris columbus cute?! lol what about Adam? I am so relived that they didnt put the pop stars in and the original cast is Cant wait to see Idina againn!! YAY Im sooo excited, and, Im seeing the play this weekend =) I LIVE FOR LA VIE BOHEME !!!

--No Day But Today -- RENT !!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You