News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FosterChild

FosterChild Profile Photo
Member Name: FosterChild
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Romantic Poetry' - Shanley/Kreiger
 Aug 29 2008, 10:39:10 AM
I saw an early incarnation of this a while back and it was interesting. A little all over the place but again, interesting.
re: Tiffany Engen
 Aug 19 2008, 06:39:35 PM
It's true, she's doing all of Leslie's bits. She's made them her own but they're not *her* invention if you know what I mean.
re: When is Christian Borle leaving Legally Blonde? And how can I meet him?
 Aug 10 2008, 11:21:59 AM
Amen Rup! I couldn't agree more and I'm always so put off by the way people feel about this topic. Also, I think when someone is leaving from a different exit like everyone is saying Christian Borle does, I don't think that's something to get mad at him about, it's not like he's teasing anyone, he's simply going about his business. I say the performance is all any actor owes anyone and I never "get mad" at an actor for not signing my playbill or hanging out with me, or taking 500 pictures with m
re: Broadway.com (randomly) lists the top 10 Broadway Divas....
 Aug 8 2008, 09:44:13 AM
I totally agree, Karen Olivo blew Mandy Gonzalez out of the water. I actually thought she gave a pretty weak performance. I like the list and think it's a fair assessment of *current diva's.
re: Orfeh to Release Solo Album, 'What Do You Want From Me', September 30th
 Aug 8 2008, 09:41:34 AM
I can't wait for this and I hope she does more concerts, Feinstein's was incredible. I think of all the Broadway people who rush to put out CD's, Orfeh probably has the best chance of having mainstream success.
re: Matt C. & Leslie K
 Aug 5 2008, 09:54:18 AM
ahmelie, your far outnumbered, check past threads, many, many posters think Orfeh would be the ideal Eva Peron. Unfortunately, I don't think EVITA is coming to Broadway anytime soon so it's not a point worth debating.
Bailey as Elle: One Week Later...
 Aug 3 2008, 08:30:17 PM
that's better
re: Rosie O'Donnell Variety TV Show Likely To Film From Broadway Houses!
 Jul 28 2008, 04:03:33 PM
Why Jimmy Fallon?
re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 7/27
 Jul 28 2008, 04:01:44 PM
I noticed that too Grand Motel. I long suspected the show had a very limited appeal and audience.
re: Bailey's first without the 6 pages ragging on her Bio...
 Jul 25 2008, 06:17:40 PM
Kelly2, I didn't find anything too obvious as far as a change in Orfeh's performance with the new Klye, she's too good for that but you could tell we as an audience, weren't too thrilled and let down.
 Jul 25 2008, 09:36:22 AM
I saw the show last night and I agree with Rup on just about everything but I'll go further about Ven Daniel's. Everytime he was in a scene, it was really quiet, not even close to all the hoopla that happened for Andy or even Matt Risch. I love Andy Karl and yes, I'm someone who mostly always likes the original better but Ven does nothing to erase my memories of how fantastic Andy Karl always was. His acting is almost comically bad, he's got short popeye legs and he's just not funny, sorry, tha
re: Nikki Snelson no longer attached to The CW's VALENTINE
 Jul 24 2008, 02:21:24 PM
There's also the issue of paying the understudy x amount of days a week. I know nothing about Broadway contracts but it sounds completely wrong that she's been performing the role all this time without anything legal and binding.
LB
 Jul 24 2008, 02:19:05 PM
It does say on Orfeh's MySpace that she will be out all weekend. I'm going tonight and probably not again for a long time but the weekend should be interesting with Bailey and I'm guessing, Amber.
re: Legally Blonde review Bailey's opening night
 Jul 24 2008, 02:16:59 PM
And let's completely ignore the fact that it was P.O.U.R.I.N.G!!
 Jul 24 2008, 09:33:38 AM
Thanks Rup, I'm still upset I couldn't go with you guys last night but I will be there tonight and this is the thread I'll be posting on too. From what I've heard, you're being very nice regarding Ven Daniel's.
re: New 'So Much Better' single! :) (Spoiler Alert!)
 Jul 22 2008, 09:27:29 AM
Amazingly true Ruprecht. I also don't think there's anything upsetting about who sang the backup vocals. I would immediately ask Orfeh to do something like that when I know she's spent a large part of her life in a recording studio and I love looking at Matt Risch and Andy Karl who both look gorgeous.
re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 15 2008, 09:51:52 AM
Lauren's 18, she'll be just fine. Autumn on the other hand is awfully bitter for someone barely 30 years old. I'm not going to waste any time watching full performances but can someone explain all the hype surrounding Autumn's voice? She sounds like Maria Von Trapp at best trying to sing bad pop songs. Whats so great about her voice?
LB
 Jul 14 2008, 09:06:41 AM
Just wondering how long this whole "Tracy Jai's little sister" craziness is going to go on before someone makes it stop. I'll do the honors. That's not her "little sister" and those who go to the show often know exactly who it is (won't name her on this board) but she is in no way related to anyone in the cast. I can't believe this thread is now going on and on about people being related to people in the show they're NOT related too. Note to Tracy's "little sister", if it's come down to this, y
re: broadway.com MAJOR error (SOOOO FUNNY)
 Jul 8 2008, 11:54:13 PM
Isn't that one of their old April fool's headlines they do every year?
re: Christian Borle on search for Elle Woods?
 Jul 8 2008, 11:49:36 PM
Me five!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You