News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for IBelieve17

IBelieve17 Profile Photo
Member Name: IBelieve17
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who are the best Broadway Tweeters and Bloggers?
 Jun 24 2012, 12:45:29 AM
If you're looking for a theatre blog, I've always found The Craptacular (@thecraptacular) to be pretty hilarious. Andrew Keenan-Bolger (@KeenanBlogger) is great too!
Once rush since Tonys
 Jun 16 2012, 01:24:56 PM
Are standing room tickets the same price as rush tickets?
Best Recording of Jesus Christ Superstar? Or: Why is Josh Young so hot?
 Jun 12 2012, 11:25:54 PM
I rushed last Thursday and got a ticket at 11:30am. I was in the leftmost seat in the front row, and while there were a few moments I missed, I thought the seat was great! And I think I was sitting directly above the drums, so I was really rocking whenever they launched into the title theme. Definitely worth the rush!
Venus in Fur Rush Recently?
 Jun 11 2012, 08:37:35 PM
I stopped by the box office about an hour ago to ask about the $33 balcony seats, and those are sold out for the rest of the week. It looks like there are some orchestras left on Telecharge, but the cheap ones are gone.

Irrelevant now, sorry.

Book of Mormon Lottery friday matinee
 Jun 8 2012, 05:48:04 PM
I was there, and it was definitely not as crowded as usual. Everyone fit well under the marquee, and there was no spill onto 49th! I didn't win, but I was there for SRO anyway (got there at 9:30, was 7th in line).
Do you agree that the Sondheim books are the best musical theatre books ever?
 Jan 4 2012, 11:56:47 AM
I have not read Act One, but I completely agree about Everything Was Possible, mainly because it's an in-depth account of the WHOLE experience of putting on a Broadway show. I enjoy Sondheim's books, but I'd be hard pressed to say that they're the best ever simply because they focus on such a narrow aspect of musical theatre.
2011 Theatrical Confessions
 Dec 31 2011, 01:28:48 PM
I saw How to Succeed instead of Follies, and I'll never forgive myself.
Heather Headley Singing
 Dec 21 2011, 11:48:41 PM
She is glorious.
Les Mis Concerts
 Dec 19 2011, 03:57:48 PM
I grew up with the 10th so it'll always have a special place in my heart, but you really can't beat the production value of the 25th. And Norm Lewis's Javert is not to be missed!
Theater quotes you must continue when you hear in everyday life
 Nov 28 2011, 10:44:33 PM
I have a big problem with the word "Orlando" anymore.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You