Once rush since Tonys

defygravity24 Profile Photo
defygravity24
#1Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/12/12 at 3:52pm

Did anyone try it today? How crazy was it?

zerose
#2Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/13/12 at 9:42am

at 8:30am today, a 2 performance day, there were 45 people in line already

kag8865
#2Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/13/12 at 12:13pm

The first person had been there since 4:30.

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#3Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/15/12 at 9:07pm

Doing the obnoxious bump to get some updates. I'm going with friends tomorrow. Would you say try to get there by 6?

bdn223 Profile Photo
bdn223
#4Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/15/12 at 9:32pm

I would say 5:00 am since its a saturday...

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#5Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/15/12 at 9:58pm

Last Saturday, I got there at 6:15 and they ran out of rush seats before I got to the window. I snagged SRO (don't know when these are given out). And this was before all the Tonys.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#6Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/15/12 at 10:01pm

Wow! Good for them!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#7Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/16/12 at 1:02am

I don't know how rush was but I got standing room for Wednesday evening's show around 6:15PM. The standing room spots sold out as well.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler
Updated On: 6/16/12 at 01:02 AM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#8Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/16/12 at 1:10am

If you buy standing room they give you pot? How bad are the sightlines? Once rush since Tonys

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#9Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/16/12 at 1:14am

I love ONCE but if they give me pot, my ass is gonna fall right to sleep.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#10Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/16/12 at 1:21am

Hahaha, whoops. Fixed that. Thanks. The sightlines from standing room are actually really good. The mezzanine overhang doesn't obstruct your view.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#11Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/16/12 at 11:56am

We went this morning and got there around 5:15 and were about 15th in line and got tickets for the evening show. The line went all the way down the block. If I were those people, I would've left. There was no way they were getting in.

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#12Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/16/12 at 12:23pm

Yeah, I wondered about the people way in back when I rushed last week. I was about 24th in line and didn't get rush. No way they're getting in!

The sightlines for standing room are great! They were actually a better view than when I sat mid mezzanine.

IBelieve17
#13Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/16/12 at 1:24pm

Are standing room tickets the same price as rush tickets?

staticradar Profile Photo
staticradar
#14Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 6/16/12 at 3:32pm

going next Saturday for rush so I guess getting there before 5am would be the best bet to get tickets or would you recommend even earlier?

You're always sorry, You're always grateful, You hold her, thinking: "I'm not alone." You're still alone.
-"Sorry-Grateful" Company
Updated On: 6/16/12 at 03:32 PM

defygravity24 Profile Photo
defygravity24
#15Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 7/15/12 at 10:52pm

Has anyone tried on a Wednesday yet?

TheGirlUpstairs Profile Photo
TheGirlUpstairs
#16Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 7/16/12 at 12:14pm

I've always wondered why people continue getting in line when there are clearly like 80 people in front of them. Do they actually think that they're going to get rush tickets, or are those people usually going for full-price tickets? And if they're going full-price, why are they getting there so early?

saisai
#17Once rush since Tonys
Posted: 7/19/12 at 1:41am

Has anyone tried this week for rush or SRO? I was thinking of going Friday at 6am. Is this still good for rush or SRO? Thanks!