News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kennedy_rose

Member Name: kennedy_rose
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Grissom  Jul 1 2020, 08:46:00 PM

I don't believe he's gone mad and doped up? LOL - don't know about that. He's raging mad and I can attest to a lot of what he's referencing

Grissom  Jul 1 2020, 07:53:21 AM

Strikes again...

https://medium.com/@jgrissomnyc/dirty-money-the-roth-trump-kushner-connection-d595f0e1cbdc

OUR TOWN revival starring Dustin Hoffman; Bartlett Sher directs  Jul 1 2020, 07:46:25 AM

Dollypop said: "Or James Franco"

Great...another predator.

Whas has Nina Arianda been doing?  Jun 11 2020, 10:19:48 AM

brettarnett said: "I still want to hear her Dina in The Band's Visit. She only participated in the workshops."

I believe it was Ania Bukstein, not Ms. Arianda, who did TBV workshops. Can anyone confirm 100%?

RIP Larry Kramer  May 28 2020, 10:10:22 AM

Mr. Kramer, so few like him...a brave, brave man.

Let's not forget this as well:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/27/health/larry-kramer-anthony-fauci.html

Kerry Butler:  May 28 2020, 09:58:24 AM

Sutton Ross said: "I completely agree, it's all so ridiculous. The lame things they've been streaming are so boring, but airing My Fair Lady with Lauren Ambrose? Yes please!"

I'd rather see it with Laura Benanti. I was there the day of the recording...the world needs to see her!

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 27 2020, 11:27:05 AM

ArtMan said: "kennedy_rose said: "Highland Guy said: "kennedy_rose said: "I know the difference between someone who perpetuates a false image of themselves (Jackman) vs someone who doesn't ."

Balderdash
"

Yes, him too.
"

I don't share your opinion. We're both entitled to have different opinions. But I will say your response here did make me laugh.
"

Thank you, and I'

Broadway Open in January??  May 26 2020, 10:11:04 AM

hearthemsing22 said: "Jordan Catalano said: "The “stage door” thing is just a silly thing to focus on considering that when Broadway does reopen, odds are a vaccine will have been introduced so it would technically be a safe thing to resume doing, for those who are comfortable doing so. It’s only a real issue if theaters reopen before that time."

You're absolutely right. I only mentioned it because the OP mentioned that actors would

Broadway Open in January??  May 26 2020, 10:09:28 AM

Highland Guy said: "Speaking of sports.....

My husband and I had considered attending the opening ceremonies of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, but then decided to look foward to the 2024 Paris Games instead Now the Tokyo Games have been rescheduled for the summer of 2021, but that apparently is still "iffy". What a challenge it must be for officialsand athletes (and those who made plans to attend the Games) to put everything on hold at least for one year, and perh

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 26 2020, 09:45:30 AM

Highland Guy said: "kennedy_rose said: "I know the difference between someone who perpetuates a false image of themselves (Jackman) vs someone who doesn't ."

Balderdash
"

Yes, him too.

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 26 2020, 08:28:58 AM

Elfuhbuh said: "If you want to cancel Hollywood types for who they’re friends with, you’ll most likely end up having to cancel all of them at some point. Most of those people rub elbows with pedophiles, corrupt politicians, and more, so it’s always been strange to me whenever people single certain actors out."

Great - cancel them ALL.

And Highland - I lived on military bases through my entire childhood. Did not come out of it brainwashed. I k

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 25 2020, 10:11:00 AM

220Basswood said: "Kennedy Rose saying people should block her is the most rational thing I have seen her post."

Yes, you are right. Versus supporting Trump-loving celebs. Block me and put me out of your mind.

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 25 2020, 08:41:17 AM

Highland Guy said: "Hugh Jackman has a relationship of some sort with a member(s) of the Trump family. I don't care. I didn't care about that relationship last year when I saw his concert here in Southern California. And I won't care about that relationship should I be fortunate to see Music Man.I care only about the performance."

So, what happens when your rights start being compromised or taken away. Will you still be reminiscing over Mr. Jackm

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 24 2020, 02:09:55 PM

BWAY Baby2 said: "Why did you post that again? We all read it the first time. It is an arrogant and holier than thou post- but obviously you stand by it- so- so be it."

Again, my opinions are being misinterpreted.

Let me explain myself, I have an opinion...and an informed one. Just don't respond or block me.

Official: Musical Version of SMASH is Being Adapted for Broadway  May 21 2020, 07:26:14 PM

SweetLips22 said: "For goodness sake just put the bloody thing to bed.

It was a so-so success on TV, had some great and terrible performances, had some [a few] amazing songs and then some only so-so, a script that was campy and obvious and boring[at times] and then a successful concert of the music from....over and out---done!

By the time this idea ever becomes a stage show, so many years will have passed, the campy crowd will have moved on to the next best flav

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 21 2020, 06:54:01 PM

matt1982 said: "kennedy_rose said: "kade.ivy said: "Man I hope this still happens. Selfishly because I have tickets and am dying to see it. But also because this will be a perfect production with which to reopen Broadway. Our time’s one true song and dancesuperstar of stage and screen opposite who in my opinion is Broadway’s most prolific leading lady of the 21st century in a lavish Zaks/Carlyle/Loquasto production of a classic.Tickets will sell (heck, h

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 21 2020, 06:19:56 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "Oh, Jesus. Careful not to get a nosebleed up there on that high horse."

Funny how you tend to interpret facts and the truth into someone being....

Ugh, never mind.

Tell Michael Aronov I said hello.

Official: Musical Version of SMASH is Being Adapted for Broadway  May 21 2020, 06:18:12 PM

It'll be a giant pile of rubbish featuring Katharine McPhee with David Foster getting in on the deal somehow ($$$)...

And a veritable cash cow to revive Broadway from the ruins of Covid-19. That, at least, would be one saving grace.

Hugh Jackman Says MUSIC MAN Still On Schedule for September  May 21 2020, 06:13:01 PM

kade.ivy said: "Man I hope this still happens. Selfishly because I have tickets and am dying to see it. But also because this will be a perfect production with which to reopen Broadway. Our time’s one true song and dance superstar of stage and screen opposite who in my opinion is Broadway’s most prolific leading lady of the 21st century in a lavish Zaks/Carlyle/Loquasto production of a classic.Tickets will sell (heck, have sold!), and spirits will be high!!!&quo

Shut down until June 7  Apr 8 2020, 04:56:29 PM

JSquared2 said: "Sutton Ross said: "It will be longer, this is just so people can get refunds and people can change their plans. "

Thanks, Nostradamus! What are this week’s lotto numbers going to be??
"

Still at it, eh?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You