News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaybound865

bwaybound865 Profile Photo
Member Name: bwaybound865
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Official 'Bad High School Productions on YouTube' Megathread
 Oct 11 2008, 02:09:53 AM
This thread like totally made my night. All of these videos are so hilarious!
re: Annaleigh Ashford's Wicked Vacation?
 Aug 11 2008, 11:21:50 PM
yeah I originally saw Annaleigh as an understudy. Be more open minded to who might be taking over.
re: Sherie Rene Scott: You May Now Worship Her
 Mar 28 2008, 05:11:52 AM
I feel like the poster is way too plain now without the stigmatas. There's nothing really to look at now.
re: Spider-Man: the musical?
 Feb 11 2008, 04:38:53 PM
Do you really think they're already work shopping though??
Spider-Man: the musical?
 Feb 11 2008, 04:21:21 PM
I read this on IMDB and that it sounded rather fabricated. Does anyone know anything about this production? I thought I read something about it on here one time.

"i was privileged to get to attend a workshop of spiderman (hopefully to be on broadway) the week before christmas. saw evan rachel wood and jim sturgess. they are both vocal powerhouses, both very tall, very attractive. so much chemistry, i'd be worried if i was marilyn manson. erw plays the role of mary jane perfectly. s

re: Just saw the Hairspray Tour...
 Feb 4 2008, 01:10:08 PM
I think it's funny when people see Hairspray they always comment on the Edna and Wilbur breaking character during "Timeless To Me".

It's definitely scripted.

re: 'The Little Mermaid' Questions
 Jan 18 2008, 09:02:36 PM
I had a general and completely random question. About how many other Mermaids do you see in the show? All the videos only really ever show Ariel. Do they pull off the look as well as Sierra does?
re: Eden Espinosa - Somewhere Over the Rainbow
 Jan 13 2008, 09:07:50 AM
Yeah she tried way too hard to make the song "her own".

Sorry to say Eden but the song isn't yours. Her voice is beautiful though.

re: Best staging of a musical number?
 Jan 7 2008, 03:47:53 AM
I'm surprised no one said Seasons of Love from Rent.

There is something oddly powerful about they way they just walk out and stand in line. Plus that song I think is one of the greatest compositions in musical theatre.

re: 'New' TARZAN to open in Atlanta
 Jan 5 2008, 02:51:54 AM
So does that mean it's gonna be the same version as the Broadway one? or will it be completely re-imagined?
re: Hairspray Movie Website goes live today!
 Apr 19 2007, 10:35:12 PM
Ok yeah I heard that one. AH! I'm so excited for this movie! And it's the day before my birthday!! Any ideas on when the soundtrack will be released??
re: Hairspray Movie Website goes live today!
 Apr 19 2007, 10:26:20 PM
People are posting "Ladies Choice" is there new jam, is there a clip somewhere of that I missed??? I want to hear it!!
re: The Music Man
 Apr 17 2007, 04:36:05 PM
"Between the movies, recordings, libraries, or simply googling, there are more opportunities than anyone ever could imagine to assist in preparing for an audition. If you haven't done your homework, please don't ruin the production and audition for it."

Obivously I am researching the show.... or else I wouldn't have posted on here. Thanks for giving me advice I've already been following.

The Music Man
 Apr 17 2007, 02:26:46 AM
I have an audition tomorrow for The Music Man but I am not very familiar with the show. Is there anything anyone could share. A link perhaps? Any type of character stuff for Harold Hill would be awesome too! Thanks so much.
re: Favorite moment in a Movie Musical
 Apr 9 2007, 04:22:50 PM
Yeah I have to say that my favorite part of any movie ever is "Roxanne" in Moulin Rouge, the whole number is incredible.

Also, Wizard of Oz, there is something about "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" that I love right at the end when she kinda pets Toto and everyone is just reveling from her performance!! LOVE

Josh Strickland
 Mar 28 2007, 05:46:08 AM
Does anyone know what he's doing after Tarzan, if there is anything up his sleeve? Maybe a studio album (says through clenched teeth)?? When exactly is he leaving Tarzan?
re: Shows Where You Love The Score But Hate The Show
 Mar 28 2007, 04:49:14 AM
Brooklyn.... GOD AWFUL plot. But the music and all the voices are incredible!
re: Little Mermaid Direction
 Mar 27 2007, 05:28:25 PM
Yeah I guess I forgot about all the other huge things in the show that could completely overshadow (if done right) the fact the actors are walking around.
re: Legally Blonde Rush
 Mar 27 2007, 05:17:32 PM
When is the OBC recording coming out?
re: Pajama Game Audition
 Mar 27 2007, 05:01:39 PM
Anyone?? I'm not as well versed in musical theatre music as I should be.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You