News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BenjaminBraddock

BenjaminBraddock Profile Photo
Member Name: BenjaminBraddock
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Ben Curtis and the BC/EFA Table
 Sep 15 2005, 06:08:17 PM
I'd go see Ben at the table.
re: Which one to see....advice!
 Jul 9 2005, 12:19:00 AM
ok...and not eeing Mason and Ebersole on stage, let aloneon the same stage..I would feel bad. Actutally, I think I'm crossing Woolf off my list...so it's Sweet Charity or Steel Magnolias.
Any news about Applegate being absent, I know sh was recently...I would like to see her...or Amboise...either one, preferably Applegate though

re: Which one to see....advice!
 Jul 8 2005, 11:58:54 PM
I want to see them both, but seeing one tomrrow, would mean I would probably go and see the other one at a later time...but SM is closing soon.
Which one to see....advice!
 Jul 8 2005, 11:48:46 PM
Hi-
OK, I've decided to do TKTS tomorrow.....get there before they open at 10 am...and see a show. So...the question is, which one do I see? I've narrowed my choices to:

Sweet Charity
Steel Magnolias (Big fan of the story and the cast)
Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf
I want to see SC for the show itself, let alone the cast...although I'm not that tempted for Applgate, although I like her alot.
As for SM,

TKTS
 Jun 27 2005, 07:55:58 PM
Hi-
I want to go to TKTs, but I would like to know the listings of all the show's that are offerd at the booth. Also, when on wednesday, does it open? Thanks.
Benjamin Braddock

re: Mand Moore as Elphaba
 Nov 28 2004, 02:29:26 PM
Thank you Shesings and yes, I checked the search engine....I jsut decided to make my own post concering Moore in Wicked....everyone chill out!!
BB
maybe after all of my post's defending my message threads..I'll be moved up from a "swing" to the next level..ha-ha.

Nov 28 2004, 12:24:14 PM
Paradox error-
I'm aware that I've posted two threads....I'm excited. Guess what buddy.........this is a MESSAGE BOARD. I appreicate it just as much as the next person...........so if you don't care to read my post.....don't. As for talking about other shows on here....I have better things to to with my time...which answers your concern for my being a "SWING." I have better things to do than argue with someone I don't even know...how pathetic.
Whatever
Goodbye
BB

Nov 28 2004, 09:55:11 AM
no, I'm not trying to START a rumor...I want to see if it was true. :)
Mand Moore as Elphaba
 Nov 28 2004, 09:46:05 AM
Ok, don't all panic and hold the sarcastic comments please . I heard that Mandy Moore was going to take on the role of Elphaba when Idina leaves Wicked in January (or take over sometime after). So, I thought that this was true, so I ofcourse checked online and I found no information. I thought it wasn't a bad idea...you never know, right? :)
BB

Wicked
 Nov 27 2004, 05:46:50 PM
I just purchased tickets for Wicked, for this coming May 31, 2005! Ths is a Christmas gift, so it is going to be very much anticipated! I'm very excited!! I just hope the show is still running until then (not trying to offend the show or anyone who loves it!).
BB
:)
Happy Holidays.

re: Broadway Flea Market...
 Sep 19 2004, 09:30:45 PM
WEll, I went to the flea market today, for a couple of hours and it was fun!!!! I have to say, although I got there a little before ten....there weren't as many tables and items as last year. In any case, I purchased:

A Chorus Line poster ($5)
(Had it framed for $20)

The cast jacket for "Bye Bye Birdie" ($60)

Sophie's sneakers from Mamma Mia!! ($20)

re: Best Standbys/Understudies
 Aug 14 2004, 01:36:07 AM
Linda Romoffe in Cabaret...her Salley Bowles was wonderful or shall I say "perfectley marvelous."
re: The divine Christine Ebersole
 Jul 16 2004, 12:28:15 AM
I saw Christine Ebersole in the Role of Mame at the Papermill Playhouse, a few years back...she was wonderful! It was a present from my Mom, so her and I went and saw the show. We were 5th row and from the seats....she looked great, her costumes were beautiful, and most importantly, her acting and singing were to be deeply admired. I'm so thankful we went...it was not to be missed (and if you did "miss" it...it's meant to be, that's the way I look at it).
re: re: re: re: re: The Boy From Oz
 Mar 21 2004, 10:29:16 AM
Ditto! And then some...
The Boy From Oz
 Mar 20 2004, 07:00:28 PM
This show is beautiful!!!

What should I see?
 Feb 22 2004, 02:29:48 PM
HI-
I was thnkng about seeing a show, that I haven't seen before:
Little Shop Of Horrors(discount...it's a good thing!)
Wicked
Twentieth Century(discount)
Sweeney Todd-NYC-OPERA, w/ Elaine Paige.
I don't know what I'm in the mood for for a matinee...?!
BenjaminBraddock
ps-Seeing the Boy From Oz in MArch, very excited!

Bobbi Boland
 Oct 20 2003, 09:21:17 AM
Hi-
I just got a discount in the mail for this show.....it is the only way I would pay to see this show, for a reduced price...and at that it is a good one! There are, several show's that I have not seen, that I would definitley like to go to see....but I would like to give Charlie's Angel a chance (no offense...hehe)especially since I was somewhat intruiged by the photo of her in the New York Times ad for the show....seem's interesting....I don't know!!!
Any advice please........
Than

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: The Flea Market Wooooo
 Sep 23 2003, 09:25:50 AM
I had a great time at the flea market, this year, my Mom and I. Anyway, by the time I came home, I had two photos. One was of Steven Weber in The Producers, an autographed 8X10 of him onstage with the chorus girls (one of the last ones left!). The other was a non-autographed photo of the original cast of "...Allergists Wife." I also bought two playbills, The King and I (1977) and Bye Bye Birdie (with Tommy Tune). The last item I bought was a very large, horizontal photo (poster board type) o
re: re: Saw Gypsy tonight...
 Aug 27 2003, 12:39:53 AM
Bernadette, gave an "electrifying" performance, this past August 19th, when I saw the show....:)! Hopefully you will catch a better performance the next time (or more so, hopefully your Mother will...).
Tyn Daly or Linda Lavin...........
 Aug 25 2003, 11:14:06 PM
Hi-
Out of curiousity (although it killed the cat), does any one know where I could find a poster of either Tyne Daly or Linda Lavin in Gypsy? Thanks...
BBraddock

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You