News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Audrafan01

Member Name: Audrafan01
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Grey Garden
 May 12 2006, 12:10:41 AM
Does anyone know if there will be a OBC recording of this show? I hear Ebersole was magnificent.
re: The great irony: homophobic conservatives who love RENT
 Aug 3 2005, 01:35:39 AM
I must say...I'm impressed with your knowledge of politics Calvin. Santorum...ah yes...not the worst one in the senate but definetly in the top 15...

The thing is, with the Queer Eye thing...alot of politicians will say stuff like that to pick up votes...

And yes, Queer Eye, and even Will and Grace...have moved gay people back in a time when they've been striving forward. As African-Americans have been (and are to this day) portrayed in media as mere caricatures of themselves,

The Last Fi ve Years
 Jun 7 2005, 09:20:57 AM
Considering the number of fans The Last Five Years has gained since it's original off-broadway installment, what are the chances it will be brought back in the next 2 or so years?
re: Is Piazza that good?
 Jun 6 2005, 12:19:27 AM
Yes it is that good. It has the best score out of all the 39 eligible Tony shows (yes, I am including Sweet Charity, La Cage, and the two Sondheim's), it created the most magnificent character on Broadway in 2 years in Victoria Clark's character, and the show contains real melodies and real music. If you are looking for funny, go see Spamalot; if you're looking for offensive, go see Avenue Q; if you're looking for pop on broadway, visit Brooklyn...but for the only new musical with real, theatre
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You