News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for j'aime_le_theatre

j'aime_le_theatre Profile Photo
Member Name: j'aime_le_theatre
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.youtube.com/user/asrule
Blog Address:
Profile: '08 Grad- Theater

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shrek in Chicago  Sep 3 2010, 05:55:44 PM
Does anyone know if Shrek tour in Chicago does any kind of rush or drawing before the shows? I've tried calling the theatre's box office, but they don't have a phone number...
Any info would be greatly appreciated!

re: Telsey + Company Holding Auditions  Jul 13 2009, 04:59:04 PM
Has anyone here ever been to this before?
re: Amy Spanger Leaves ROCK OF AGES  Jun 29 2009, 04:23:21 PM
This makes me really sad. I saw the show in previews and thought Amy was great. I wish her nothing but the best.
re: So, I Saw ROCK OF AGES Today  Apr 6 2009, 02:56:16 AM
No it was in another thread, I just couldn't respond at the time. Sorry to confuse/accuse :)
re: So, I Saw ROCK OF AGES Today  Apr 6 2009, 02:53:50 AM
haha, starlight---i totally agree
re: So, I Saw ROCK OF AGES Today  Apr 6 2009, 02:39:35 AM
After reading countless posts here on how "bad" Rock of Ages was...I went out on a limb and saw it because I really do like 80's music.
I was really surprised by how much I loved it.
No, it's not a deep piece of theater, but it's employing a lot of actors, techs, etc and it's getting people who normally don't go see shows into a theater.
In the economic situation we're in and all of the suffering theaters around the country, we should be happy...heck, even jumping for joy, that new

re: Xanadu Chicago  Jan 25 2009, 03:15:55 PM
I saw it earlier this week and LOVED it! Stanley is fantastic and although no one can ever beat Cheyenne Jackson is those short shorts, Von Essen was good. The sisters were also hilarious. Again, loved it!
re: Just came back from seeing Bernadette Peters in concert...  Oct 12 2008, 05:14:38 PM
I saw her in Knoxville, TN. She was a guest artist for the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra.
re: Just came back from seeing Bernadette Peters in concert...  Oct 12 2008, 12:39:38 AM
oh my god, i know! I had never heard the song before...I didn't even think she needed the piano.
Just came back from seeing Bernadette Peters in concert...  Oct 12 2008, 12:06:27 AM
sorry...something weird happened...

and she was on FIRE tonight even though the audience was filled with a bunch of old, crotchety people who were not responsive. Seriously, that woman is 60 and sounds phenomenal and looks like she's 35! I think the thing that I loved so much is that she was so alive and present in her songs. I know she's sang those songs thousands of times (and i've seen some of them before) and she totally surprised me with the different colors and little nuances she

re: Autumn and Bailey On The Ryan O'Connor Show  Oct 11 2008, 02:57:07 PM
they both seem like such sweet, nice people.
re: Bailey's new gig! HSM  Oct 8 2008, 12:57:16 AM
As much as I hate to think that she's going to be playing young, "hot", blonde girls for the rest of her life, I think getting the role will benefit her. It's a job...and in this kind of uncertain economy, those are hard to come by.
Bailey's new gig! HSM  Oct 7 2008, 02:28:50 PM
Good for her!

https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=33832

re: NEW ELPHABA AND GALINDA?  Jan 20 2008, 11:23:42 PM
i second natalie weiss

LOVE HER!

re: Sweeney Todd Movie Review Thread  Dec 21 2007, 03:46:57 AM
LOVED IT!

I loved Toby, he was my favorite part.

Although, it was graphic and I couldn't watch the killings...too much for me, but i'm VERY squeamish.

Auditioning in NYC  Nov 17 2007, 02:06:50 PM
hey
I'm writing a paper on auditioning for musical theatre in NYC. I know about going to open calls, auditioning for agents, etc..but is there something that many new performers do to get noticed by the biz?

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

re: Emmy Rossum Releases new single  Jul 30 2007, 09:36:46 PM
....well, i like the song...reminds me of frou frou. but it doesn't sound like her...
re: Melchior- the Breakdown  Jul 30 2007, 05:56:27 PM
don't worry, i will still see it!
sorry for being so bitchy, it was a long night :)

re: Melchior- the Breakdown  Jul 30 2007, 04:02:09 AM
double
re: Melchior- the Breakdown  Jul 30 2007, 04:01:55 AM
i thought the thread meant it was about the breakdown of the character description, not the actual character's emotional breakdown.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You