News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tbeebe

tbeebe Profile Photo
Member Name: tbeebe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

I always thought that the people who got confused and left Into the Woods a
 Jul 26 2015, 04:20:58 PM

The scores from MTI definitely go out with their fair share of misprints, but I'm pretty positive this was a change that was made as this is also the lyric that was used in the 2002 revival. 

I always thought that the people who got confused and left Into the Woods a
 Jul 26 2015, 04:09:50 PM

" And I can't believe no one told Rob McClure that the lyric in "No More" isn't "until that happier day arrives."  He did it last night and on the video, so I'm guessing that's how he does it every night. "

I can't speak to all of the paraphrases as I did not get to see this production, but upon checking my copy of the script what McClure sang is the correct lyric printed in the currently licensed copy of the score. 

Something Rotten Previews
 Mar 22 2015, 03:35:41 PM
The whole production really looks incredible! This curtain perfectly foreshadows the costumes and scenery waiting behind the curtain.
 Mar 22 2015, 10:35:16 AM
I would jump on it right away.Several people around me last night already said they were going home to purchase more tickets. I think it will become a tough ticket to get. I would also recommend front mezz for this one due to it's huge numbers. That's where the production team was seated last night.
 Mar 22 2015, 09:59:43 AM
Delete

Mar 22 2015, 09:59:43 AM
Not wanting to fully comment on last night's dress, I'll save most of my thoughts until Monday Night when I'll be at first preview. That being said, This was one of the most enjoyable nights I've ever had in the theatre. The time seemed to practically fly by and most of the people there could not stop laughing for the duration of the show. Casey Nicholaw has done it again and the material is super strong as are performances. I can't wait to see it again tomorrow and there are very few shows I wo
#TeamRotten Something Rotten offering Free Tickets to Dress plus 150 prizes
 Mar 19 2015, 02:31:48 PM
Might as well throw mine out there!
http://sot.ag/3KbBF

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You