News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SweetApple714

Member Name: SweetApple714
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Tix to Wedding Singer Sat 12/23 *updated*
 Dec 20 2006, 05:14:41 PM
There are 3 seats. It might be #s 14-18 or 12-16. I don't have the tickets in front of me, but I know 14 was one and 16 was another.

I'm really in a bind, so I'm willing to negotiate. It's just that it was a Christmas present that I now have to replace, so I can't lose too much money on it. You know what I mean?

Dec 20 2006, 01:36:12 PM
*BUMP*

Anyone interested? I'm willing to negotiate price. They're pretty good seats: Orch Right, Row D, 14-16

sweetappletheatre@yahoo.com

Dec 19 2006, 01:26:14 PM
*BUMP*

I am willing to negotiate price if anyone is interested. I need to sell these tickets and I'd hate to see them go to waste. Reply here and/or e-mail me at sweetappletheatre@yahoo.com

Thanks!

re: Tix to Wedding Singer Sat 12/23
 Dec 17 2006, 10:45:21 PM
They are 67.25 each. The seats are in Orchestra Right, D 14-16. I didn't know if it was allowed to post about selling tickets. Let me know if you are interested. They are E-tickets, so I can get them to you fairly easily.
Tix to Wedding Singer Sat 12/23
 Dec 17 2006, 10:16:32 PM
I have 3 tickets to the Wedding Singer for the Saturday matinee on 12/23. They were for a gift and the recipient can't make it. If you're interested, e-mail me at sweetappletheatre@yahoo.com. I'll only charge you what I paid for them.

I don't know if this is against board rules. If so, I apologize

SFANW on the East Coast
 Aug 12 2006, 01:01:25 PM
Sweet Apple Theatre proudly presents

SONGS FOR A NEW WORLD

Music & Lyrics by Jason Robert Brown

Directed by Traci Antil

Starring

Laura Donnelly, Joe Dupuis

Dan McInerney & Ashley Preston

Production Manager

Molly Martin

August 18-20, 2006

8pm

Wayne Caron Auditorium

71 E. Grove St.

Middleboro, MA 0236

re: What Broadway performers deaths have surprised/saddened?
 Sep 1 2005, 05:05:06 PM
Jason Opsahl---nice, hard working guy. so sad that he struggled the way he did.

Carrie Hamilton---saw her in the first tour of Rent. such a bright spark and so young.

Kathleen Freeman---comedic genius, brilliant performer, classy lady

I second Anne Bancroft---they don't make actresses like her anymore

re: The Last Five Years in Boston
 Aug 18 2005, 07:11:17 AM
I did. And they're fantastic! Thank you for asking. Opening night tonight. Keep me in your thoughts!

Aug 18 2005, 07:11:14 AM
I did. And they're fantastic! Thank you for asking. Opening night tonight. Keep me in your thoughts!

Aug 16 2005, 10:43:02 PM
I wish I could!
 Aug 12 2005, 11:06:21 AM
Anyone think they'll be going? Or care to offer advice or words of encouragement?
 Aug 11 2005, 09:58:15 AM
Would be nice if I sent the link, huh?

http://www.theatermania.com/content/show.cfm/show/114472

or www.sweetappletheatre.com

The Last Five Years in Boston
 Aug 11 2005, 09:56:56 AM
Shameless plug for anyone in the Boston area....
I'm directing/producing The Last FIve Years at the Devanaughn in Boston for my new theatre company, Sweet Apple Theatre. If you're in the area, check it out! Everyone on this board knows and loves this show and I'd love nothing more than to see a review of my show posted on this board. I hope to see some of you there! Send me good wishes!

another L5Y set questions
 Jul 2 2005, 01:06:30 PM
I have searched these boards relentlessly. I found a whole thread on The Last Five Years set, which was helpful, but I was wondering, does anyone have any, or know where I can find any, pictures of different productions' sets? I'm trying to design my set and I'm not having much luck. I'd just like to see some other interpretations to go by. Thanks a bunch!

Tre

re: What Show are you Currently Doing?
 Jun 30 2005, 09:08:33 PM
I'm directing and producing The Last Five Years. I'm so excited!!
re: new to boards and a L5Y question
 Jun 18 2005, 08:29:01 PM
thanks for all the welcomes um, if someone is interested in making the list and posting it, i'll take that. like i said, i made one and i just need to get a second opinion to see if i'm crazy. when i did mine, i broke some songs in half, like a miracle would happen, goodbye until tomorrow, next ten minutes, etc.

i really appreciate your help. i'm looking forward to directing this show, but a little nervewracked!!!

tre

new to boards and a L5Y question
 Jun 18 2005, 05:19:00 PM
I've been a lurker/reader of these boards for ages and finally got around to registering to post and join all of you!

Now, for my question, there used to be a list floating around somewhere, with all the songs from The Last Five Years in chronological order of how they happen. I'm directing the show this summer and I made a list of my own, but I want to see the other one to see if I'm accurate. Anyone know what I'm talking about and/or where I can find it.

Thanks!
Tre

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You