News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Claude Perkins

Member Name: Claude Perkins
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MEAN GIRLS Movie Musical - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 13 2024, 01:07:55 AM

DaveyG said: "The budget is apparently 36 million dollars - so with the average press and marketing spend they’ll need to make 72 million to break even. 

Nope. The theatres will keep 45-50% of that 72 million ( if it gets there) .

Here We Are  Dec 9 2023, 10:58:51 PM

Spotted Mandy Patinkin there last night.

Ginger Rogers Singing  Jul 5 2022, 08:02:49 PM

I'd love to see Charles Busch as Dolly.....although I know it will never happen.

Tony Noms Are Not Paradise  May 21 2022, 08:55:42 AM

BroadwayJane said: "Claude Perkins said: "carolynbrooks said: "CarlosAlberto said: "I take that back, your whole post is melodramatic."

Aha, an entire company that went bankrupt based on cooked books, millions lost , not to mention the demise of his last company , Cineplex, now that is drama Carlos!
"

What demise ? Cineplex may have exited the U.S. market but never folded and are very much al

Tony Noms Are Not Paradise  May 19 2022, 09:07:44 PM

carolynbrooks said: "CarlosAlberto said: "I take that back, your whole post is melodramatic."

Aha, an entire company that went bankrupt based on cooked books, millions lost , not to mention the demise of his last company , Cineplex, now that is drama Carlos!
"

What demise ? Cineplex may have exited the U.S. market but never folded and are very much alive in Canada (where it originated ) where they currently ha

DEAR EVAN HANSEN film sets September 2021 release  Sep 18 2021, 10:17:07 PM

This is getting a one-week IMAX engagement in select locations as well.

Best/Worst Celebrities that went onto Broadway  Feb 7 2021, 02:46:58 PM

A friend and I had matinee tickets in the balcony for The Cripple of Inishmaan with Daniel Radcliffe. Once we were seated I looked around and said "oh, oh!" to my friend. The balcony was heavy with young girls who were obviously there to see Harry Potter in person, so I anticipated the worst knowing the basic outline of the play. During the long scene with just Daniel onstage in bed, alone at night bemoaning his lot in life I suddenly noticed something that made me pause.  I re

Shirley Jones question  Jan 16 2021, 10:20:37 PM

If I remember correctly, Streisand claimed her stage fright came from her concert in Central Park when she forgot the lyrics to one of her songs during the performance.

As for returning to Broadway, she could have written her own ticket / schedule had she truly wanted to, much like Bette Midler's reduced schedule for Hello, Dolly!  I suspect the money just wouldn't be good enough for her. Streisand's return to live public performances at the Las Vega

Nicole Kidman and Javier Bardem as Lucy and Desi?  Jan 14 2021, 10:51:29 AM

Sutton Ross said: "Big Little Lies was a flop?

Everyone knows it won every award under the sun and it was ridiculously popular. Even delusional posters know both things are true.

Every Moulin Rouge was a flop?

Ah yes. A flop suddenly means a movie that made 179 million off a 52 million dollar budget (three a half times the budget) is a HUGE FLOP. Like Trump, that sad person lies about things that are debunked in literally three seconds. I

Netflix's THE PROM official thread/reviews/reactions  Dec 17 2020, 03:23:00 PM

I really enjoyed this but couldn't help wondering how Patti Lupone would have made this her own had she been cast. I also wanted to see Kerry Washington's character punished at the end, but understood that wasn't going to happen based on the way things were going. However, her sudden transition would have been easier to swallow with a small addition to the finale. With Barry's mother back in the picture after 21 years watching Mrs Greene make the same mistakes she did, Murphy

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You