News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for erikk

erikk Profile Photo
Member Name: erikk
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

william finn rare sheet music, anyone?
 Jun 8 2006, 11:05:06 PM
hey all

i haven't posted in a while...but i've recently discovered 'anytime' by will finn, apparently cut from 'a new brain' (there are recognizable piano riffs from the show in the accompaniment), and it is sung by norm lewis on the live from joe's pubb (infinite joy?) recording. anyone know where i can get the sheet music for this gorgeous song?

thanks folks

-erik

re: 'flower drum song' revival HELP
 Nov 11 2005, 11:06:09 AM
awesome - thanks so much!

-e

"flower drum song" revival HELP
 Nov 10 2005, 09:45:25 PM
hey all -

i'm singing "you are beautiful" from "flower drum song" for a music theatre techniques class, and i never saw the revival. i've been trying to track down a synopsis or something of the revival, to figure out the context in which the song happens in the show...i've been able to find details on the original show and the film version, but could anybody tell me what happens just before "you are beautiful" in the revival?

thanks so much -

-erik

re: BEST COLLEGES BFA MUSICAL THEATER
 Jun 22 2005, 02:26:23 PM
if anyone has any questions about northwestern or the theatre/music theatre programs at northwestern, feel free to PM me or e-mail me or IM me or whatever...i just finished my sophomore year at NU and i just got into the music theatre certificate program this past spring

word

-erik

re: Which is the Cast Recording you're never tired of ?
 Jun 21 2005, 08:27:59 PM
mmm the who's 'tommy', 'parade', and 'jesus christ superstar'
re: j'adore 'AMOUR'
 Jun 21 2005, 12:15:58 PM
yeah, the cast recording is available, i actually just got it in a 'barnes and noble.'

so no ideas where i can get the sheet music? i'm pretty sure its unpublished, unfortunately...but i'm hoping to maybe just contact whoever owns the rights. oh well.

ALSO - a production is being done a the goodspeed opera house in connecticut (yay CT...i guess) in late august and early september that i'm gonna see, if anyone is in the area. i'm interested to see how they stage it and all that

re: j'adore 'AMOUR'
 Jun 20 2005, 11:55:21 PM
yeah, chris fitzgerald is awesome, too...

i was lucky enough to be an apprentice at the williamstown theatre festival this past summer, and he played 'puck' in 'midsummer' and was the coolest funniest dude ever

j'adore 'AMOUR'
 Jun 20 2005, 11:45:57 PM
does anyone know this show called 'amour,' which starred malcolm gets and melissa ericco in 2003?

anyway i just discovered the original cast recording and have fallen in love with it...does anyone know if they've published the sheet music for it?? or if not, where i can possibly find it? or how about who owns the rights to the show? (its not MTI or sam french, i checked)

thanks guys - specifically the songs 'an ordinary guy' (sung by malcolm gets) and 'painter's song' (sung by

unpublished sheet music?
 Jun 20 2005, 02:47:12 PM
so i recently discovered and fell in love with the original cast recording of 'amour'...and as far as i know, the sheet music hasn't been published yet.

i was able to track down sheet music for some stuff from 'bare' a few months ago through the fan site for that, but since this is an older show, does anybody know of a way to maybe get my hands on 'amour' sheet music? or does anyone know who owns the rights to the show, so maybe i can contact them directly? (its not MTI or sam french,

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You