News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Act0r721

Act0r721 Profile Photo
Member Name: Act0r721
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Color Purple Rush?
 Jul 22 2016, 10:53:42 AM

Went today (Friday, 7/22). Got there at 6:42 am. There were already 10 people in front of me. The two people in front of me only got there two minutes before me. They bought three tickets and when I got up to the box office, they were only selling singles. I was still able to buy two. Also, after me, the next person to arrive did not get there until 7:30 am.

Hope this helps!

Spring Awakening on Overheard in NY
 Jul 3 2008, 04:49:39 PM
It's the current headline contest. I bet someone from here could win it! Let's start brainstorming. . .

http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/headlinecontest/

Girl #1: I'm so glad I can say I saw Lea Michele's boob now.
Girl #2: I just wanted to see that guy's dick though. It was so close...

--Eugene O'Neil Theater

re: easiest student rush?
 Jun 6 2008, 04:29:20 PM
What is Xanadu like?

And how is "Cry-Baby"? Reviews were looking bad, anyone want to vouch for it? Haha.

I am thinking "Gypsy" tonight, although if for any reason Patti was out - what would be the point?

easiest student rush?
 Jun 6 2008, 01:23:31 PM
i'll be making it to broadway around 6 PM tonight. any idea of what show may still have student rush tickets available? thanks!
re: Riabko & Socha will be SPRING leads
 May 15 2008, 05:16:11 PM
Good luck to Kyle. They announced that he would be joining the cast at a Hanson concert I was at in April, but didn't say which part.

He contorts his face when he plays guitar, so if he can avoid that - he should be good to go. Haha.

re: Perez Hilton is coming up with a Broadway Gossip Blog
 Apr 8 2008, 07:29:56 PM
Journalist?
Cheyenne Jackson on the cover of "The Advocate"
 Mar 26 2008, 09:39:01 PM
Love him.

http://advocate.com/issue_story_ektid52945.asp

re: Is Ms Lupone stage door friendly?
 Mar 23 2008, 11:49:58 PM
My experiences. . .

At Ravinia for "Anyone Can Whistle," she never came out.

At "Sweeney Todd," she came out looking irritated and said something to the effect of "OK, real quick." She signed a few quick autographs of the people right at the gates of the barricade, took one picture and ran off.

re: Lippa's Wild Party
 Jan 31 2008, 01:52:47 AM
I honestly just found out today that they were two different musicals. How is that for coincidence?

I only know Lippa's, but I love it. But with that powerhouse of a cast- how could you not?

re: JERRY SPRINGER the OPERA Tuesday Night.
 Jan 31 2008, 12:51:09 AM
Does it break anyone else's heart that to get the CD in America off of Amazon, it's $45.49, but the British equivalent in dollars for the DVD there is $7.89?
re: Live singing in movie musicals
 Dec 26 2007, 03:05:27 PM
Parts of "Moulin Rouge" were live. I remember in some special feature, Nicole Kidman was talking about how nervous it made her. She was afraid that there were all these extras and they were going to judge her on the spot if she could sing or not.
re: cool pictures
 Dec 19 2007, 08:03:41 PM
http://www.platinumfmd.com.br/portfolio/advert/pages/Sundown%20Praia.html
re: Burnham to join Wicked as Fiyero
 Dec 17 2007, 09:30:37 PM
I saw him in "Piazza" in Chicago and he was fantastic. I second the hope that this can be a vehicle for him, to get his name out there.
re: Bare: The Complete Studio Recording (With Review!)
 Nov 20 2007, 09:51:17 AM
Ditto, BroadwayBaby.
re: Shortest/Longest Song
 Nov 14 2007, 02:17:03 AM
shortest:
scene: colin's room - the secret garden (14 seconds)
actual song? step on over from dreamgirls, movie version (23 seconds)

longest:
defying gravity, stephanie j. block (29:33)
non-bootleg? endgame - chess (10:52)

Specific short lines or lyrics that give you chills
 Nov 14 2007, 01:13:42 AM
In thinking about how in the "bare" bootleg, I always get chills when Arden sang "Do you know how much he loved? Do you know how much he cared?"

The other line I can think of that wrenches at me is at the end of "Look What You've Done" in "Ragtime" when he says, "You've lost Coalhouse. We've all lost."

Yours? Limit yourself to a sentence or two that is the most powerful.

re: Stage kiss
 Nov 7 2007, 01:30:08 AM
That's what I'm wondering, too. Not hot co-star or wrong sex?

:P

re: Bare: The Complete Studio Recording
 Nov 7 2007, 12:26:45 AM
I still have not received my shipping confirmation, but I have the album on my computer, thanks to a close connection.

=)

I just got it and have not listened through yet. Disappointed that "Happy Birthday Bitch" (the first song I listened to) doesn't have the part where Nadia ends the birthday song with "SHE'S A STUPID f**kING BIIIITCH!!" like on the bootleg. I loved that part. =(

Sounds awesome, though. I am excited to get the physical CD!

edit: I'm goi

re: Bare: The Complete Studio Recording
 Oct 30 2007, 07:11:10 PM
Ordered it, too! Which will get here first - this album or Britney's new one? Hehe.
re: Drinking before the Theater
 Oct 30 2007, 07:09:44 PM
Ditto on the wishing to have been drunk during "Legally Blonde."

They need to air that on a Thursday night, I would totally have a "Legally Bacardi" party.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You