News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BlueAmerica07

Member Name: BlueAmerica07
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

M/F Duet Song?
 Mar 25 2007, 08:46:54 PM
Hey everyone! I need a little help - I was wondering if anyone knew any great non-romantic male/female duets for a tenor and soprano? Any help is greatly appreciated, as always!
Rock Musical
 May 16 2006, 08:55:03 AM
Hey everyone! I'm doing a project on the American "rock musical" (especially focusing on Hair, JCS, and Rent) and I'm getting towards the last minute crunch. So, I was wondering if anyone could direct me toward any reliable quick sources that might talk about how it as a whole affected American theatre? I just found a ton of books online but unfortunately it's too late for that. Any help is greatly appreciated!
re: Broadway's Tragedies
 Feb 9 2006, 12:38:13 PM
lol no no I mean shows that are tragedies, not tragedies in broadway
Broadway's Tragedies
 Feb 9 2006, 12:26:01 PM
Hey everyone! I was wondering what you would consider some of Broadway's greatest and most recent tragedies would be. Being a musical person, myself the only one I can really think of is Rent possibly (pathetic I know ) Any help is greatly appreciated!
Social Realism
 Feb 8 2006, 11:45:11 AM
Hey guys! Can anyone think of / know a site that has a lot on the messages of social realism in shows - past and present? Any help is greatly appreciated! :)
TKTS Price?
 Nov 14 2005, 02:05:57 PM
Hey everyone! I was just wondering what the price range of tickets at the TKTS booth are - I have a bunch of free time in the city on Wednesday and I was planning on either buying tickets from there or getting student discount tickets from Light In The Piazza. Thanks!
Rent Bryant Park Video
 Aug 12 2005, 09:24:24 AM
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has any videos from when the movie cast of Rent performed at Bryant Park? I have one, but I was wondering if there are any more out there. And, while I'm at it, I was wondering if anyone has any videos of anything Rent or Anthony Rapp at all (completely legally speaking of course :) ) - sorry to be so obnoxious but just recently got DSL and I'm becoming an addict :) - thanks so much for anything!
Online Videos
 Aug 11 2005, 10:57:09 PM
Hey everyone! I was wondering if there is any possible way to save some of the videos you find online at sites like broadway.yahoo.com? I was wondering since I wanted to put them on my computer that doesn't have DSL that would take hours to show them. Any help is greatly appreciated!
re: Website
 Aug 2 2005, 02:27:53 PM
that's it! thank you
re: Website
 Aug 2 2005, 02:27:23 PM
Ok so I read my own post and ralized it doesn't make so much sense lol let me try this again: the website has you input your voice part, dancing experience, and the size of the role you want. Then, it shows you a list of shows with which roles you could fit in. Does that make more sense? lol
Website
 Aug 2 2005, 02:20:27 PM
Hey everyone! I found this website yesterday that allowed you to put what voice part you are and what kind of part you wanted and it would tell you all the roles you could do, but I can't remember it for the life of me! Can anyone help? Thanks!
YAGMCB
 Jul 26 2005, 12:44:01 PM
Speaking in a very legal way...I have a question:

I was wondering if there is any possible way for one to see even a small video clip of Anthony Rapp in YAGMCB? I am a huge fan of both the actor and the show and I figured that at least there wouldn't be any harm in asking :)

Original Cast or Broadway Revival?
 Jul 20 2005, 12:14:06 PM
I was wondering which is the better recording of Anything Goes, the Original Cast or the New Broadway Cast? And, to add more substance to this post, in general which recording do you think is better?
Male-Male Duet?
 Jul 11 2005, 04:26:53 PM
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of any great male-male duets, fast or slow for a tenor and a bass? The only ones I can think of so far are "What You Own" and "Agony", any help is appreciated!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You