News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LostWithoutTheater

Member Name: LostWithoutTheater
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Places to Eat in Times Square
 Oct 27 2021, 08:48:36 AM

Not exactly Times Square, but we were in town this past weekend for a few shows and ate at Nizza on 9th and 44th. Great affordable Italian meal and an extensive GF menu for those that need it.

Dining between shows
 Sep 20 2021, 10:07:43 AM

Thanks for the ideas so far. I should also mention that the restaurant needs to be GF friendly, as my wife has a GF allergy.

Dining between shows
 Sep 20 2021, 09:29:19 AM

I'm trying to get an idea of how much time to plan for a meal. We're seeing Freestyle Love Supreme at 5, then Hadestown at 8. Am I correct in thinking FLS is 90 minutes? I'm guessing a little more than an hour to be at a restaurant and eat if we take out time walking between theaters? We don't need anything fancy, but it would be nice to sit and grab a bite between shows. Any thoughts?

Seat Geek is Awful!
 Jul 8 2021, 08:13:25 PM

I submitted an exchange request for Hadestown about a month ago and still haven't heard a thing. I've contacted Jujamcyn a few times and am just told that Seat Geek is working on it. In the meantime I see seats disappearing from the date I requested. If I had known it would take this long I wouldn't just bought a new pair and sold the original. It seems like their customer service is MIA. I'll take Telecharge any day over this.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You