News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Marguerite Chauvelin

Member Name: Marguerite Chauvelin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Which american president's life would provide the best material for a musical?  Oct 19 2006, 06:37:14 PM
I read somewhere that the Wizard of Oz was not really based on McKinley and it was just a teacher who used the stiry to explain late 19th early 20th century politics. I don't know though. His life would make a cool musical.
re: More Broadway Songs in Commercials  Oct 18 2006, 05:13:57 PM
Isaac Mizerahi (sp?) sang "I Believe in You" (How to suceed...) in a Target commericial.

Sarah Jessica Parker sang "I Enjoy Being a Girl" on a Gap commercial.

re: Brian D'arcy James is Dr. Fronk-en-steen  Oct 18 2006, 05:10:59 PM
Woot! Very good cast . Wasn't Broderick supposed to be Frankenstein? (though I prefer James)
re: Interesting Facts You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows..  Oct 15 2006, 03:28:54 PM
The tune of "Getting to Know You" was originally from a thrown out song from South Pacific called "Suddenly Lucky"

The beginning newscaster speech in the 1994 revival recording of Damn Yankees was done by Greg Jbara who was not credited for it on the album. I learned that factoid from the man himself

re: Who would you cast as The Judge in Sweeney Movie?  Oct 14 2006, 08:12:42 PM
I like Garber or Irons.
re: Happy 21st Birthday, Les Mis!!!!  Oct 8 2006, 05:59:18 PM
Congratulations Les Mis! I look forward to performing you at school this year.
re: Company  Oct 8 2006, 02:53:55 PM
If you plan to stagedoor at any of these shows, stagedoor Company. I was at on of the Cinci performances with a talk-back session and the cast was amazingly nice (Raul didn't stay for it though).
re: Has anyone ever seen a performance of Phantom of Friday the 13th?  Oct 8 2006, 02:48:51 PM
Yay John Cudia! Otherwise I have no idea. LizzieCurry stole my prediction.
re: Is my Les Mis Packet lying?  Oct 3 2006, 10:08:31 PM
Okay, thanks. It's been a while since I saw the show.
Is my Les Mis Packet lying?  Oct 3 2006, 10:02:18 PM
Quote: "Gavroche is Thenardier's son. He is left to fend for himself and lives by his wits in the streets of Paris"

Either my audition packet is wrong or I am daft, I did not Gavroche was a Thenardier.

re: Jonathan Hardary in Spamalot?  Oct 3 2006, 04:15:52 PM
It's hard for me to imagine him as Arthur. Of course, I'm only used to hearing him as Guiteau.
re: Duet For Father & Daughter?  Oct 2 2006, 05:24:55 PM
Far From the Home I Love is for a father and daughter but I don't think the age matches.

Now I will drool at Spiderdj82's avatar....

re: 4/20 Spamalot Tour Review - Chicago.  Sep 25 2006, 08:01:36 PM
Yay! I'm glad to know that the show is doing well.
re: Photo Coverage: Broadway Flea Market  Sep 25 2006, 07:58:51 PM
Matthew Morrison's hair does not fill me with delight... did he have to buzz it for a show?
re: characters you hate to love or love to hate  Sep 24 2006, 03:06:23 PM
I add Count Fosco from Woman in White and Chauvelin in Scarlet Pimpernel. I both love to hate them and hate to love them, I'm conflicted.
re: Joel Gray Guest Stars on 'House', this Tuesday  Sep 20 2006, 02:01:03 PM
House- "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

I found a reference

re: Pics from the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels tour??  Sep 20 2006, 01:58:30 PM
Is that area of Norbert's shorts supposed to be red? (2nd pic)
re: Light in the piazza in Cincy  Sep 18 2006, 07:24:12 PM
I saw it on Saturday and it was every bit as beautiful as I saw it on PBS. My long-standing fandom of Christine Andreas was fufilled as she was BRILLIANT on stage, perfect for Margaret.

I stagedoored (mom and I were the only ones to do so). I met Elena Shaddow and David Burnham (who came out together, awww...!). They were both very sweet. Christine Andreas was amazingly gracious as well.

If you did not get to see Piazza on Broadway, I think the tour is just as wonderful.

re: Joel Gray Guest Stars on 'House', this Tuesday  Sep 16 2006, 05:35:11 PM
Yay! He and Hugh Laurie should break into Wilkommen at one point in the show
re: If CATS were still running...  Sep 16 2006, 12:34:13 PM
My avatar can play Grizabella, though it may be hard to make out the lyrics to Memory.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You