News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jeff_thedancer

jeff_thedancer Profile Photo
Member Name: jeff_thedancer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: www.jeffreybowers.com
Blog Address:
Profile: Alumni IAP Class of 07

Music and Theatre Major
minor in Dance

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Grinch this year?
 Sep 17 2008, 08:24:00 PM
Andrew keenan Bolger is Max. thats the only casting i know. you can even ask him.
re: Which Highlights Cd to Upgrade?
 Aug 31 2008, 10:47:20 AM
As much as i love Saigon (seen it 4 times) Ragtime is a Must.
re: Rent Stage Door
 Aug 30 2008, 08:43:13 AM
i just saw the show earlier this week.

if you get out there early...you will mabye be able to meet mark,mimi,collins,and some understudies/swings. but in ll honesty..the "rent heads" dont even care who is singing there program anymore..just as long as they shove through and get a signature...and there are literally hundreds of people waiting.

no chance eden or tracy would come out i dont think. they would probly be jumped lol

sry but its the truth.

not to quot

re: Tasty Riffs
 Jul 31 2008, 06:29:17 PM
UGH. I hate when people try to be clever and always put up the same pictures.

I Love Scott Alans Music because he always riffs when he sings so its easily written into his songs....Tasty

re: Easy Rush Tix
 Jul 30 2008, 05:09:40 PM
how much are rush tix on broadway? and it has to be cash right?
Avenue Q opening night in Toronto
 Jul 30 2008, 03:54:54 PM
Hey guys.

Last night i checked out opening night of Avenue Q(nat'l tour) in Toronto.Great show and amazing cast!

just had a question..

In the OBCR Christmas Eve sings " try to work in korean deli,but i am japanese"

when i saw it last night it was " tried to work in chinese restaurant but i am japanese"

Has this been altered since the cast recording or do you think it was just a tour thing?

thanks guys
Jeff

Easy Rush Tix
 Jul 30 2008, 03:51:20 PM
hey guys.

Friday 22nd-Sunday 24th of August i am seeing shows in town.

Sat Mat -Xanadu
Sat Eve - Rent
Sun Mat - In The Heights

I don't have a friday show nor a sunday night show, are there any rushes that are easier than others,

i was thinking about Hair but i heard it is hard to get.

Thanks so much for all your help guys!
Jeff

re: My [tos] drag queen name...
 Jul 26 2008, 09:10:37 PM
I made a youtube video about this....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyiDvV_PN8M

re: Gypsy Rush - What Time?
 Jul 18 2008, 08:35:05 AM
does gypsy have normal rush or just student rush?
What do you do with a BFA in theater....
 Jul 16 2008, 02:47:20 PM
Thanks again guys
 Jul 16 2008, 02:47:19 PM
okay so i have one more question. do all schools in the states need a SAT? and if most do... what ones do not require it? when i was in high school i never thought of it and was just going to go to school in Toronto so i had no need for it.
 Jul 16 2008, 02:20:04 PM
Thanks for all your help guys! i figure i can save more in the summers between school years so that will hopefully increase the amount. the main reason i want to do a BFA though is because i feel four years of training will be a lot more beneficial that the two or three the certificate programs offer (i want so soak up as much and eventually turn the BFA into a MFA in MT composition in the future)

Yeah and i totes love Eryn Murman she is a talent eh?. i have a lot of sheridan friends d

BFA in MT
 Jul 16 2008, 10:12:46 AM
hey

I posted this on the student board but no one really answered my question so i figured this would be the way.

i am in canada and have roughly 55,000 saved for school. am i bound to stay in canada or is there hope for me going to a BFA program in the states? i understand i wont be going to Umich or Penn but i also do not want to give into amda or circle for a certificate. i feel that without a BFA i have no security...which isn't true but..you know...

if i stay in

re: Musicals that deal with AIDS
 Jul 16 2008, 01:48:21 AM
I Cant believe i forgot Falsettos,haha thanks anymore ideas?

Musicals that deal with AIDS
 Jul 16 2008, 01:43:46 AM
Besides Rent and Both Elegies. I am looking for shows(preferably musicals/songs) that deal with characters who have Aids or characters dealing with grief of loosing someone with Aids. any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks a million
Jeffrey

re: Show Within a Show
 Jul 11 2008, 08:25:58 AM
the mini opera part in Cats
re: NY Schools Question.
 Jul 10 2008, 09:52:19 PM
what do u think would be better

!) going to AMDA

or

!)doing the 2 year circle in the square MT and 1 year broadway dance centre program

NY Schools Question.
 Jul 10 2008, 08:15:56 PM
hey guys, i wanna do a BFA but can settle for others depending on the rep i guess. i am from canada and want to go to NY for a Musical Theatre BFA there are only one or two options in canada that even crossed my mind but then i was like..i wanna get out of here.

so far i have $55,ooo. is this a good number that could cover a few years or am i not even close. if i stay in canada for a BFA that price would easily cover all four years lol

would it even cover AMDA? the numbers the

re: Hair Performance in the Meatpacking District
 Jul 10 2008, 12:20:15 AM
I have a free night in NY on Aug 22...do you know how to get tickets?
re: Thoughts on ANGELS
 Jul 10 2008, 12:16:28 AM
u must of not seen the lord of the rings musical. it beat both to the arial choreo. haha
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You