News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Emmeline Carter

Member Name: Emmeline Carter
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Discounts  Jun 3 2023, 10:47:09 PM

Hi, does anyone have any discounts for SeatGeek or specifically Hadestown they'd be able to share? We're going to see the show at the end of July. Thank you!!

PETER PAN GOES WRONG to open this spring  Mar 6 2023, 03:49:46 PM

Emmeline Carter said: "Hi, does anyone know if rows A- AA will eventually go on sale for Peter Pan? Or if row B will be the front row for this production? They are currently greyed out, not sure if it's because all three rows are all sold out for the performances, or if they're just not on sale yet. Thank you!!"

Just to let everyone else know who may be interested. This is from their Instagram 

"Hi there! Those tickets will be reserved for ou

PETER PAN GOES WRONG to open this spring  Mar 3 2023, 12:47:54 PM

MayAudraBlessYou2 said: "The Notebook didn't make an announcement because its coming in next season. Also, this year's best musical race is not at all wide open...Kimberly should easily take it. One could argue that Some Like it Hot will give it competition from folks who want a "bigger" show, but its not like there are no frontrunners for the Tony.

As for the first few rows being unavailable, they may be waiting until they are rehearsing inside the theat

PETER PAN GOES WRONG to open this spring  Mar 3 2023, 12:27:04 PM

Hi, does anyone know if rows A- AA will eventually go on sale for Peter Pan? Or if row B will be the front row for this production? They are currently greyed out, not sure if it's because all three rows are all sold out for the performances, or if they're just not on sale yet. Thank you!!  

Broadway Discounts  Feb 11 2023, 04:07:03 PM

Hi, by any chance does anyone have any discount codes for Hadestown? Thank you!

INTO THE WOODS Reviews  Oct 25 2022, 10:02:51 AM

https://twitter.com/StephanieJBlock/status/1568254251960520704?t=3CjgP-MadtuMM_yZ_cYqKw&s=19

BEETLEJUICE Sets January 8 Closing Date on Broadway  Sep 20 2022, 05:40:59 PM

Did anyone manage to get orchestra tickets for January 8th (7:30 PM)? I jumped on the minute this was announced and all the front rows of the orchestra were gone. Is it possible they will release these later?? Thanks! 

New Hermes in Hadestown??  Sep 8 2022, 04:03:02 PM

Apparently, according to the Hadestown Instagram, T. Oliver Reid is actually staying until this Sunday, the 11th. 

INTO THE WOODS Reviews  Sep 8 2022, 03:45:23 PM

I'm starting to think that the chance of the full original revival cast returning and recording a ProShot before closing the show is not so out of the question anymore... I don't know if that's just wishful thinking though. 

INTO THE WOODS Reviews  Sep 7 2022, 11:13:35 AM

I've heard a bit of speculation about this maybe happening, but what do you think the chances are of Sara Bareilles coming back to close the show? Maybe some other members of the OBC cast as well. Thanks!

Into the Woods tickets 9/4/22 3 PM  Aug 14 2022, 05:11:22 PM

Hi, I have Into the Woods tickets for sale on September the 4th 3 PM, 2 tickets seats 105 and 106 row BB (front row, center). The cost is $450 each (price is flexible). Last show for Sara Bareilles, Phillipa Soo, Brian d'Arcy James, and Julia Lester. Thank you!! Please delete if not allowed. 

Deleted  Aug 14 2022, 03:24:30 PM

Deleted 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 8/7/22  Aug 14 2022, 01:16:49 AM

Apparently, there's a TikTok that was released some point this week; that says A Strange Loop is about to announce their closing date. However, a ProShot is planned. I don't know how much merit this has, but apparently this is the same TikToker that knew Stephanie J. Block is going to be the new Baker's Wife. They also knew some of the other new casting for Into the Woods as well. I don't know, but with how the ticket sales have been going it doesn't look good, unfortunate

New Hermes in Hadestown??  Aug 4 2022, 08:40:25 PM

Just something interesting I thought I'd share, in this video when T. Oliver Reid (the current Hermes) gets asked who his favorite Broadway diva is, his answer is Lillias White. Might be hinting at something?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtk1UoqpkFg

Into The Woods casting updates  Aug 4 2022, 03:04:51 PM

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/INTO-THE-WOODS-Featuring-Entire-Original-Cast-to-Extend-Broadway-Run-by-Two-Weeks-20220804

The entire original Broadway cast will extend until September 4th.

New Hermes in Hadestown??  Aug 4 2022, 01:13:13 PM

TaffyDavenport said: "That's what the question marks are for. Rumor is still implied, even without the word "rumor.""

Thanks, trying to change it now, but not sure how? Does anyone know how to change the title of a Broadwayworld thread? Thanks!

New Hermes in Hadestown??  Aug 2 2022, 08:00:45 PM

Hi, it started off with discussing the rumor of Neil Patrick Harris being the new Hermes. That was quickly debunked. So I changed it to a rumor/ discussion about a possible new Hermes. Haven't thought to change it. However, I'm open to suggestions about what it should be changed to! Thanks!!

Broadway Discounts  Aug 1 2022, 10:32:05 PM

Hi, does anyone have any discount codes for The Play That Goes Wrong (or any for Telecharge) or Hadestown (or any for Seatgeek) (going August 27th). Thank you!! 

INTO THE WOODS Reviews  Jul 26 2022, 06:30:32 PM

New York City Center is continuing their trend of emoji hints to announce news. Their Twitter just posted an emoji of beans. I'm guessing the announcement will come very soon- quite possibly tomorrow! 

BEETLEJUICE Will Re-Open In Spring 2022  Jul 25 2022, 11:32:27 PM

That makes so much sense, thank you!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You