News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for George Louis Holstein III

George Louis Holstein III Profile Photo
Member Name: George Louis Holstein III
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Discounts
 Jun 10 2023, 02:28:45 PM

Does anyone know of a new code for Shucked? I'm looking for the July 1st show. 

Sorkin and Sher to revive CAMELOT for Broadway
 Mar 13 2023, 04:16:56 PM

Do we think they will release a new block of tickets, and if so, when?

Music Man Rush Line.
 Mar 17 2022, 11:27:51 AM

Thomas Jefferson said: "I’d appreciate it if you all stop arguing and actually try to answer this person’s question. My question: Do they require ID? Playbill says “N/A”. Does anyone who has rushed this show know for sure?"

They did not check my ID when I bought two tickets last Saturday.

Music Man Rush Line.
 Mar 14 2022, 09:25:59 PM

Yes, Saturday the 12th was wild. Arrived at 6:20 AM was about 16th in line. The first couple arrived at 4 AM. With the second couple arriving at 5:30 AM. At 6:30 AM the first person arrived behind me. It was actually the mother of one of the child actors. She was a riot and lots of fun to talk to. Thankfully she helped the time pass rather quickly. By 8 AM there were maybe 40 people in line. By that point, there was freezing rain, and by 9 AM it was snowing. We were able to crowd under the ma

Music Man Rush Line.
 Mar 7 2022, 09:28:30 AM

Thank you both for your reports! I will be rushing this Saturday (in need of matinee tickets) so I plan to arrive around 6:30 AM, I'll report back. Do you remember what time Hugh arrived at the theater?

Music Man Rush Line.
 Mar 2 2022, 11:36:19 AM

Any updates from someone who has gone on a Saturday? I'm going to rush next Saturday (the 12th) and trying to gage the best time to arrive. 

Music Man Matinees
 Feb 15 2022, 04:18:36 PM

Oh, I haven't, they're usually posted I suppose. I just was going to purchase a matinee in March and had heard sometimes they don't go on. idk. Thank you everyone for responding!

Music Man Matinees
 Feb 15 2022, 11:38:19 AM

I've seen some of the bigger stars not play matinees at times. Is this true of Hugh and Sutton based on anyone's experience? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You