News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EmmaCifront

Member Name: EmmaCifront
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ALMOST FAMOUS To Open On Broadway Fall 2022
 Jun 2 2022, 10:34:43 AM

nophibbing said: "It's going to be the Barrymore. If you look at the seating chart on Telecharge, although it doesn't show you the seating map you can find that the orchestra ends at row Q, and that it's in a two level theatre (which rules out the Belasco and Longacre). It also has a center, left, and right mezzanine (rules out the Imperial because it has that 4 section mezzanine)."

I wouldn't go 100% by the seating chart. Shubert has a habit of using

Deborah Messing: Scheduled Absences?
 May 25 2022, 02:12:11 PM

She WILL be on Thursday. She should be back for the rest of the performances, save for MAYBE Sat Matinee. 

POTUS Chat Gone?
 May 12 2022, 02:56:54 PM

Ah thank you so much!

POTUS Chat Gone?
 May 12 2022, 02:35:46 PM

Is it just me or is POTUS gone from the plays section? 

Broadway Discounts
 May 1 2022, 12:04:47 PM

BroadwayLuv2 said: "Anything new for Doubtfire or Birthday Candles?"

Birthday Candles: BCBBOX3

What shows are on Play-By-Play?
 Apr 30 2022, 12:32:29 PM

MayAudraBlessYou2 said: "And lastly: you DONT get to select your seats. I can't tell you how many people from papering lists have acted SO entitled at my box office window demanding a different seat from what I've given them. Even demanding specific locations. You are getting a free ticket. You are there to dress the house. You get what you get. Period."

OMG yes! I constantly hear, "I hope they're good seats" with a stare down as I grab their ti

Many Broadway Theaters To Drop Vaccine Mandate
 Apr 23 2022, 03:40:03 PM

They probably just haven't updated their messaging yet. You'll get a different email after April 30th regarding Covid protocols.

Inexpensive Theatre District Food Recommendations?
 Apr 9 2022, 11:59:30 AM

Westway Diner on 44th and 9th is a cheap classic! Definitely a favorite pre-show spot when we are low on cash.

Broadway’s Mask and Vaccination Policy Extended to April 30
 Mar 31 2022, 06:31:38 PM

HogansHero said: "Bear in mind that, in terms of reliability of information, the official ranking (from bottom) is ushers, concessions, box office, maintenance, musicians, actors, directors, stage hands, company managers, general managers, producers and theatre owners. "

As a box office employee, 1) ouch, 2)...fair. wink

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You