News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ecc608

Member Name: ecc608
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Aug 16 2022, 05:28:28 PM

WiCkEDrOcKS said: "Any insight as to the current performance schedule for Usher? Is Kyle Freeman still going on for all matinee performances?"

Not sure about specifics, but I was at the Wednesday matinee last week and Kyle was on for Usher. Mars was on for Thought 1 and Jon-Michael Reese was on for Thought 6 as well. I was blown away, what a performance, there was not a weak link in the cast. 

de Shields sets departure from HADESTOWN
 Apr 11 2022, 09:33:49 AM

BrodyFosse123 said: "ecc608 said: "Bummed to hear this, I never got the chance to see Andre in this show, but I saw Trent Saunders on for Hermes in March and he was fantastic."

He didn’t leave yet so you have until May 29 to revisit the show. yes
"

That is true! However, I live pretty far from NYC so it would be hard to get there, unfortunately. Should have made that clear earlier.

de Shields sets departure from HADESTOWN
 Apr 11 2022, 09:03:45 AM

Bummed to hear this, I never got the chance to see Andre in this show, but I saw Trent Saunders on for Hermes in March and he was fantastic. 

MOULIN ROUGE! Broadway Casting Thread
 Apr 9 2022, 04:50:55 PM

There is not a standby for Christian. I’ve never seen Aaron Finley as Christian, his performances are few and far between because of Tveit’s previously stated work ethic.

MOULIN ROUGE! Broadway Casting Thread
 Apr 9 2022, 03:35:49 PM

I’m really looking forward to Ashley Loren being bumped up, she is really amazing. I’ve seen Natalie three times and am hoping to get a chance to see Ashley now. 

Just a reminder that Karen Olivo now uses they/them pronouns :)

Help w/ Revisit Options
 Apr 8 2022, 10:33:07 AM

I've seen both Phantom and Wicked recently (in February) and I don't think you could go wrong with either. The casts in both are top notch right now and I believe that  the shows do hold up well, admittedly, I wasn't around when either were new! I would say that it depends on what kind of show you want to see, Wicked is definitely lighter, Phantom is well, Phantom. My personal opinion is that Lindsay Pearce and Brittney Johnson in Wicked are not to be missed, but whichever sh

BC/EFA Spring 2022 Collecting
 Apr 3 2022, 08:26:34 PM

I was at Hadestown last week too and got a poster, which looked like it had been signed by cast from the past, not just that performance’s cast, specifically noticed Amber Gray and Afra Hines. During the speech, they said that it was signed by the full company, though might have been full company from a while ago?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You